PDA

View Full Version : bills warroom footage?

trapezeus
05-03-2011, 11:02 AM
i don't get NFL network and remember hearing that there were going to be cameras inside. Did anyone get to see this footage? was it vaguely interesting?

mrbojanglezs
05-03-2011, 11:13 AM
they showed inside there for like 7 seconds when each of our picks was coming up....it wasn't that interesting..

it showed buddy up front at a big table with papers spread out, gailey was either sitting in a chair up front with nix, sitting back with the scouts, walking around, or watching the draft coverage on the TV.

Whaley and all the scouts were just sitting in lecture hall style seating a couple rows back scattered around

trapezeus
05-03-2011, 11:27 AM
that's a bummer. i was hoping they'd edit together a longer clip after the draft to show us what a war room for the draft looks like. edit out the information that could be disparaging to other players, but let us know how heated it gets.

bf1
05-03-2011, 11:39 AM
I saw it. It looked like it was in a old beaten up barn. Buddy and Chan were chewing and spitting tobacca with a wheat husks hanging out of their mouths.

wmoz11
05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Hopefully they'll do a 30-minute show or segment on it so we get a look at what was going on behind the scenes. Not sure if they do that, though.

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2011, 12:21 PM
There was nothing to see. It was like a security camera shot from way up above. No audio or nothing. No shots of them arguing about the next pick. By the time they show the war room, the pick was already in and everyone lounges around feeling real good about their choice. That's it.

Aero II
05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't remember any of the War Rooms having audio.

better days
05-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Yeah you did not miss anything there. What you missed out on was the talk about the picks by people such as Mike Mayock.

I recorded both & NFL Network was much more interesting IMO.

ct bills fan
05-03-2011, 01:40 PM
I remember one year the Bills showed footage of the War room when Donohoe traded back into the first to get Losman. Now, we know how that turned out, but, at the time it was very interesting.

Raptor
05-03-2011, 01:50 PM
The war room shot for any team is pretty much a waste of time. I mean what do they expect see a Kegger breaking out or something after a pick?

Its the same thing with every team
-One guy tries to look like he's concentrating
-two guys are usually leaning over talking to each other
-The scouts have a look on their face like "do I really have to sit here for 3 days?"
-Couple people on the phone
-Then a pick is made a couple hand shakes some smiles a couple people leave the room a few stand up in there chairs and its all done while in a blurry camera angle

Raptor
05-03-2011, 01:51 PM
BTW where is the poster that does the video mash up of the Bills picks from the NFL network and ESPN. That was awesome last year

justasportsfan
05-03-2011, 02:36 PM
they didn't want to show Ralphy sleeping