PDA

View Full Version : christian ponder

twintowers913
05-03-2011, 09:17 PM
According to former Bears QB and current Sirius NFL radio analyst Jim Miller, the Bills were "definitely going to trade up" into the second-half of the first round if Christian Ponder was still on the board.

Bangarang
05-03-2011, 09:26 PM
According to current Billszone poster and arm chair QB Bangarang, the Bills were definitely not going to trade up into the second-half of the first round if Christian Ponder was still on the board.

Can I have my own Sirius NFL show now?

ChristopherWalken
05-04-2011, 06:47 AM
This is the Vikings way of justifying having picked him 12th overall. I like the kid, and there were probably teams considering movement into the botttom of the first to grab him, but 12th overall is a bit of a reach.

McBFLO
05-04-2011, 07:20 AM
This is the Vikings way of justifying having picked him 12th overall. I like the kid, and there were probably teams considering movement into the botttom of the first to grab him, but 12th overall is a bit of a reach.
Not if he pans out and becomes a top-flight, or even solid starting QB.

DraftBoy
05-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Draft is over now, any comments coming forth are mostly half truths and stretches.

mayotm
05-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Draft is over now, any comments coming forth are mostly half truths and stretches.Just like the comments leading up to the draft.