PDA

View Full Version : flyers loss upseting

2slowtogofast
05-05-2011, 07:11 AM
is anyone else upset by the fact that the flyers are losing and still giving up really soft goals almost every game and we could't beat them in games 6 or 7. I some of the goal they let in last night we hard to watch i alomost felt bad for them. almost

The King
05-05-2011, 07:13 AM
The Bruins are demoralizing them.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Maybe the it took everything they had to beat Buffalo. They do not look like the same team that beat the Sabres. They look aweful.

The King
05-05-2011, 07:27 AM
The Bruins also have some demons to exorcise. So Philly is seeing the best Bruins performance of the year

SabreEleven
05-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Bruins also have a better defense than the Sabres and can take advantage of piss pour goaltending without letting them back in the game plus I'm glad they are losing...They aren't so cocky now, are they?

OpIv37
05-05-2011, 07:50 AM
I'm more upset by how bad the Caps look. If we had beat Philly, we would have at least had a chance.

The King
05-05-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm more upset by how bad the Caps look. If we had beat Philly, we would have at least had a chance.

*looked*

trapezeus
05-05-2011, 08:27 AM
the sabres just didn't take shots. that bruins game last night wasn't a clinic on tic tac toe passing and highlight reel shots. They just outphysicalled them and shot when they had the opportunity. The fourth goal by the bruins was pretty much the series.

Paille's goal was nice. instead of having kaleta knock the net off the moorings they played it perfectly.

Bruins are also not intimidated by the flyers forecheck. there were times where the flyers would turn it on and the sabres could not get it out. i didn't see that in the bruins game. if the bruins wanted the puck, they got the puck.

I hate the bruins and all, but if they knock richards out in game 4, i may have to root for them for the cup. even though i passionately hate boston and their fans.

The King
05-05-2011, 08:28 AM
I love you too.

SabreEleven
05-05-2011, 08:29 AM
I hate the bruins and all, but if they knock richards out in game 4, i may have to root for them for the cup. even though i passionately hate boston and their fans.

I'll cut my nuts off before I do this...that is just crazy talk.

trapezeus
05-05-2011, 09:18 AM
I love you too.

you are a bills fan, so you get a pass.

you still know what it's like to be humbled. the rest of patriot, redsox, celtic nation is too annoying for words.

as for rooting for the bruins, i suspect that richards will complain today about how tough the bruins are. at that point, if the bruins lay him out, it will be really hard to not like the bruins. even though the thought of boston one major championship in all four sports makes me sick, i really hate richards that much after his mass murder line and dirty play.

The King
05-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Philly is actually kicking our ass in the hits dept... but the Bruins have been killing guys when they connect.

SkateZilla
05-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Philly is in the same spot they were last year vs boston.

the pressure is on boston not to repeat least year.

The King
05-05-2011, 09:51 AM
After watching these three games I'd say the pressure is on Philly... to capture lightning in a bottle... twice.

By the way, this is not Tuukka's Boston Bruins.

chernobylwraiths
05-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Seeing the Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics all win championships in recent years, I don't want the Bruins to do it too.

Sorry Mike, there is no team in the West I would root against so that the Bruins can win a Cup.

The King
05-05-2011, 10:13 AM
I get it.

PTI
05-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Sabres could of put up a better fight against the Bruins. It is disappointing the Flyers beat us.

OpIv37
05-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Sabres could of put up a better fight against the Bruins. It is disappointing the Flyers beat us.

Except that if we had won, we would have played the Caps and Boston would have played TB.

The only way we would have faced the Bruins is if we had gone on to beat the Caps and the Bruins went on to beat TB.

PTI
05-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Except that if we had won, we would have played the Caps and Boston would have played TB.

The only way we would have faced the Bruins is if we had gone on to beat the Caps and the Bruins went on to beat TB.

I stand corrected.