PDA

View Full Version : Boring

cgbm
05-10-2011, 02:16 PM
what do we do with ourselfs now.

we were all hyped about the draft.

talked about it hard for the past two weeks.

and now were all getting bored.

question is what do we do now. between now and the start of camp/season (maybe)???????

PTI
05-10-2011, 02:21 PM
You get to listen to how good of a QB Fitz is now and how this is his team and how much Gailey likes him and how long of an extension he will be signed to when the lockout is lifted.

THRILLHO
05-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Talk about next year's draft and why we should lose all games to get Luck.

Fantasize about JP Losman coming back.

Question each other's sexuality.

Discuss Aaron Maybin's past, present, and future.

Closely monitor Donte Whitner's tweets.

Go in on a UFL franchise?

mayotm
05-10-2011, 02:29 PM
We get to watch PTI ***** about Fitz in every thread. Even those having nothing to do with the QB situation.

PTI
05-10-2011, 02:41 PM
We get to watch PTI ***** about Fitz in every thread. Even those having nothing to do with the QB situation.

How exactly does it have nothing to do with this thread. It is obviously something that will be discussed. Followed by pointless comments from the likes of you.

trapezeus
05-10-2011, 02:44 PM
i'm sure we'll have 1000 threads about "i heard the lockout is over/i heard the lockout is back on" mostly because it will keep flipping and flopping until September.

Then we'll have the buffalo news article about some guy who is trying out for the team who is a long shot. we will all root for the guy, he'll make the team, and by week 4 be a starter. We will all wonder why that position kind of sucks even though we still really like that long shot who's a starter.

PTI
05-10-2011, 02:49 PM
When Bills do sign some UDFA about how he will be a star.

cgbm
05-10-2011, 05:29 PM
i want to be that guy that tries out. then gets signed for some wack reason. and ends up starting for an even bigger wack reason. and then gets bashed up and down fan boards. all to end up with a 400k+ paycheck every year.

i would love it and come on this board and start my own (cgbm sux) threads.

Night Train
05-10-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm going to attack everyone on my Ignore list, strictly for sport.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
05-10-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm going to attack everyone on my Ignore list, strictly for sport.
I would attack you right now but you are on my ignore list so i dont know that you wrote this.

:lol:

better days
05-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Well, at least I can look forward to the Lightning winning the cup again.

BADTHINGSMAN
05-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Get to see how many useless NFL segments ESPN can create to kiss NE asses. They had a gem the other night "Winners and Losers of the NFL Lockout" sorry but nobody wins during a lockout.

Michael82
05-11-2011, 12:18 AM
If there is no Buffalo Bills training camp, I might have to go to the Buffalo Sabres practices. This August will really suck with the lockout still in place. :ill:

BADTHINGSMAN
05-11-2011, 12:24 AM
If there is no Buffalo Bills training camp, I might have to go to the Buffalo Sabres practices. This August will really suck with the lockout still in place. :ill:

It would be my luck, im usually packed with things to do in July and August and had planned to make few trips to St. John Fisher this year. Havent seen Bills training camp in a while.

Jan Reimers
05-11-2011, 12:47 AM
When Bills do sign some UDFA about how he will be a star.
The UDFA signings are usually one of the really interesting parts of this time of year. It's fun to look them up and see where, or if, they were projected to be drafted. and to guess how good they might be.

We're generally pretty successful at it, too, as we have several on the roster.

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-11-2011, 05:39 AM
WHAT?!?!?

BORING?!?!?!

You mean you aren't glued to the Billszone for the great topics such as:

Anybody opposed to bringing JP back?

This Defense Will Still Be Bad Next Season

Vince Young SHOULD be looked at by Nix.

Robert Ayers Almost as Big a Bust as Maybin

Bad news for the prospects of an NFL team in LA...

Bills offense sucks too, 28th in 2009, 27th in 2010

Anyone Believe Levi Brown is the future QB?

Now that the draft is over, what's your solution at QB?

Dareus in a Bills uniform

I think you need to reevaluate what is exciting and what is boring my friend. This is some on the edge of your seat s*#t here!!!!!!

Heck, BuffaloBlitz83 has enough material to keep you busy if the season is cancelled!!!

Thief
05-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Try fishing or golf. Or chicks.

PTI
05-11-2011, 09:06 AM
The UDFA signings are usually one of the really interesting parts of this time of year. It's fun to look them up and see where, or if, they were projected to be drafted. and to guess how good they might be.

We're generally pretty successful at it, too, as we have several on the roster.

Bills have been pretty successful over the years. This is true.

PTI
05-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Whether they will be bringing the Kiss Cam to an NFL stadium near you.

Extremebillsfan247
05-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Google the Independent. It's a literal time machine. Good stuff, unless of course you don't like reading. lol JMO

Scumbag College
05-15-2011, 08:47 PM
You think this is boring? Pretty soon baseball, golf, and nascar are going to be the only sports on TV this summer and early autumn.

ServoBillieves
05-15-2011, 09:14 PM
I love my fiancee (recent :D but check), I am going golfing very soon with the director of Golf Galaxy, I have an 8 to 5 job, I'm very loosely following the NHL, and am writing material for my stand up act.

I'm busy.

... ... ... DAMN IT ALL TO HELL WHY CAN'T THE NFL FIX THIS DAMN CBA!!!!