• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Pros and Cons: Bills Zone

Well it's almost been a year, and we can take any critisim you throw at us, er at least I can. What do you like and what do you dislike about the Zone.

Pro: Keeping tabs on the Buffalo Bills ALL year long.

Con: Log just jinxed the team
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

pro - the appearance of the site.. looks great jj.

con - wish the threads had the little box at the right hand corner of each post, so you can check the box on several different people and hit enter.. and you have quotes from all of those you just checked.. makes it easier responding to several different people.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

oh.. on orangemane.. i saw they have at the bottom of the threads a box that says.. other posts similar to this one.. and lists some other posts.. cool feature.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• Stewie
          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
          • Aug 2002

Con - You don't pay me enough to visit the site. :P
          Originally posted by Topdog
          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          I love Weiner.
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          also cheese

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

Pro: Meeting all these great people! (heck I even got tickets here!)

Con: The summer months with no news
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• shadowfax
              • Jan 2003

my take

i admit to spending considerably more time at twobillsdrive, but that's just because i've been there for a long time and I know a lot of people who post there.

JJames graphic design and especially his videos make this place stand out. Meester James, if you did that for every game and had more more more of that sorta thing, you'd seduce everyone over here.

The thing I don't like about this site is the graphic signature allowance, which in my opinion borders on the absurd. SOme of the posters here have signature images that must be 200K. Seems like a terrible waste of bandwidth and page real estate. Simplicity is key, and with a little clean up, this site would be the best designed team site i've ever seen.

And I would pay pay pay using pal pal pal if JJJamezzzz would agree to keep making more more more of them there vidjo's.

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                • Jul 2002

JJamez videos rock. Sometimes I just turn them on to jam to the tunes.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Re: my take

Originally posted by shadowfax
                  i admit to spending considerably more time at twobillsdrive, but that's just because i've been there for a long time and I know a lot of people who post there.

JJames graphic design and especially his videos make this place stand out. Meester James, if you did that for every game and had more more more of that sorta thing, you'd seduce everyone over here.

The thing I don't like about this site is the graphic signature allowance, which in my opinion borders on the absurd. SOme of the posters here have signature images that must be 200K. Seems like a terrible waste of bandwidth and page real estate. Simplicity is key, and with a little clean up, this site would be the best designed team site i've ever seen.

And I would pay pay pay using pal pal pal if JJJamezzzz would agree to keep making more more more of them there vidjo's.
                  Hey man, thanks for the suiggestions, etc. The nice thing about thsi board is that you can turn signatures, avatars, etc. off in your profile. Fancy stuff for fancy people and simple stuiff for the ******s out there.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Re: Re: my take

Originally posted by lordofgun

Hey man, thanks for the suiggestions, etc. The nice thing about thsi board is that you can turn signatures, avatars, etc. off in your profile. Fancy stuff for fancy people and simple stuiff for the ******s out there.
                    i was just gonna tell him that he can clean it up himself if he wants date:

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

and the graphic sigs and avatars are one thing i absolutely love here.. it makes me feel like i know people a little better..

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

pro - great up to date news

Con- Tatonka

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001

Con- Tatonka
                          :confused2

Comment

• SATAN
                            • Jan 2003

Pro: All Buffalo Bill news and talk, all the time. Oh and that log guy is one evil bastard.

Con: I keep missing GOD when he's around.

Comment

• Demon
                              • Mar 2003

Pro: Awsome posters, great knowledged fans, ton of info.

Con: Tons of user namers that i don't even know what they mean or how to even say them lol. Another con is all the soccer haters here
                              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X