PDA

View Full Version : Dareus hot about going 3rd

justasportsfan
05-16-2011, 02:47 PM
“If I ever get a chance to play Carolina I’m going to make them pay for passing up on me,” said Dareus. ”Denver I’ll get a chance to play them in the regular season (this year) and I’m going to make it hell for them every time I play against them.”

“The sweet nectar of revenge right there,” said Irvin chuckling as he could feel Dareus’ intensity through the phone line.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/05/16/dareus-hot-about-going-3rd/

Saratoga Slim
05-16-2011, 03:03 PM
These guys crack me up.

justasportsfan
05-16-2011, 03:10 PM
hope someone on the team teaches him to transfer that chip towards the pats ,fins and jets. Whitner wont be around to tell him that the Pats laugh at them on the sidelines. Not sure of there's anyone left on the team that remembers the hatred the bills once had for the fins. And we're pretty much not a factor in the Sexy Rexy vs. Brady/BB.

ddaryl
05-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey Dareus.... You didn't hear this from me but I heard that the Patriots, Dolphins and Jets all think you're a big pussy

mysticsoto
05-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Hey Dareus.... You didn't hear this from me but I heard that the Patriots, Dolphins and Jets all think you're a big pussy

Yo, they was even talking 'bout yo mama! Especially Brady!!!

Jaybird
05-16-2011, 03:47 PM
can't knock his fire.... this will be a big bad boy

BuffaloBlitz83
05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Was he saying that cause he is pissed about being a Buffalo Bill? LOL

SABURZFAN

didn't patmoran call Whitner one too? :D

justasportsfan
too bad he doesn't get to meet Wilfork on the field. Would've been nice.

trapezeus
05-16-2011, 03:57 PM
too bad he doesn't get to meet Wilfork on the field. Would've been nice.

perhaps he buys into an "eye for an eye" mentality. wilfork's dirtiness is equally met by dareus.

i'm just excited to see that 3850lbs of force knock brady into a sideline seat.

Buddo
05-16-2011, 04:16 PM
hope someone on the team teaches him to transfer that chip towards the pats ,fins and jets. Whitner wont be around to tell him that the Pats laugh at them on the sidelines. Not sure of there's anyone left on the team that remembers the hatred the bills once had for the fins. And we're pretty much not a factor in the Sexy Rexy vs. Brady/BB.

I suspect someone who might be not too far behind him, could do a good job of lighting the blue touch paper. Sheppard seems like he'll happily get the big guys going.
I also think the fans will let him know just how much they dislike our divisional rivals. ;)