PDA

View Full Version : top 20 games of 2010

justasportsfan
05-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Questionable call

In this case, it's a questionable non-call. Ben Roethlisberger's 18-yard fourth quarter scramble on third and 18 extended a Pittsburgh drive that led to the tying field goal, which ultimately sent the game to overtime. It was an awesome display of scramble and scamper, and is indicative of why Big Ben has caused so many problems for defenses since 2004.

But watching the replay, it sure looks like Flozell Adams grabbed Bills defensive end Chris Kelsay as he rounded the corner. The only saving grace for Adams might be that he not only whiffed on the block but the attempted hold as well.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81fe62a0/article/no-17-johnsons-drop-in-ot-costs-bills-a-win-over-steelers?module=HP_cp2

Joe Fo Sho
05-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Thank god he dropped that pass..

mikemac2001
05-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Thank god he dropped that pass..

I was at the game that endzone I was pissed he dropped it but looked at my buddy and said it's not a big deal it will make him better and come
To find out we got dareus and even though we lost most
Steeper fans knew they got lucky

we are
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM
its funny how much hate he got from this...people seemed to completely forget he wsa the reason we got a win the week before

ddaryl
05-19-2011, 08:19 AM
if the Bills win.. no Dareus

but Steve rebounded from that drop. I think Steve got sucked up into his own head the week before when he made national highlights for the "Why SO Serious" spectacle and the big game he had in Cincy. It may be a lesson Steve never forgets or repeats...

don137
05-19-2011, 08:40 AM
My hunch is if he caught that ball we would have drafted Gabbert since Dareus would not of been there. In hindsight it worked out even though I would not root for Buffalo to lose.