X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Four Downs on Da'Norris Searcy

Steinbacher shares more impressions of Searcy in today’s edition of FOUR DOWNS …

1st DOWN

Describe Da’Norris in 30 seconds or less
    I think Da’Norris is first and foremost a great person and a real outgoing, electrifying type of personality. He is a good student, and a heck of a football player. I think he had a real challenge this year missing the first three games of the year and handled that adversity very, very well and came on to have a great senior season. I think he is kind of everything you look for in a student-athlete at the college level, and I think he is the type of person that will not only be a great player for the Bills, but a good ambassador for the community as well.

What is Da’Norris’ best quality as a football player?
    As a football player, I’d say his number one quality is his explosiveness. He has been the punt returner here at Carolina for several years and when you watch him return a punt you just see something that is hard to put into words. Not only speed, but that explosiveness - he gets up field right away. I think that is his best quality as a football player. That is what makes him as good as he is as a punt returner and it is also what makes him as good as he is as a safety, breaking on a ball once it is in the air or coming up in run support. I think he ran a 4.57 at the Combine which is really good, certainly that’s not blazing speed but his first step is a lot quicker than most other people I have seen at the safety position.

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Four Downs on Da'Norris Searcy

How's his tweeting prowess ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
    X