X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Johnny White 5th rd pick out of UNC...reminds me alot of T.Henry

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

very similar running styles

hopefully will compliment spiller and jackson
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Johnny White 5th rd pick out of UNC...reminds me alot of T.Henry

How many kids does he have?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2010

he actually reminds me of trent richardson from alabama

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

seems to have more speed then henry, and better receiver out of the backfield

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
          • Sep 2003

These videos are fun but just remember this is college. 99% of the guys on defense will be selling insurance and not playing pro ball.

PTR
          10 Commandments of the D
          1. Never stop Rocking.
          2. Legalize all drugs.
          3. Quit your day job.
          4. All Religion should be taxed.
          5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
          6. F**k her gently.
          7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
          8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
          9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
          10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

He reminds you of Travis Henry? Someone please give the dude a case of condoms.

Or, better yet, a vasectomy.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bill Cody
              • Sep 2004

I wish noone brought T Hen up, I hate even hearing his name. He played like a warrior for several years but I rmember him now mostly as a guy that quit on the team, was as dumb as a stump and cared more about weed than football. And also as a guy with zero morals. So let's hope Johnny White isn't another T Hen.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Sell Local Ralph
                I wish noone brought T Hen up, I hate even hearing his name. He played like a warrior for several years but I rmember him now mostly as a guy that quit on the team, was as dumb as a stump and cared more about weed than football. And also as a guy with zero morals. So let's hope Johnny White isn't another T Hen.
                do you blame him for quitting on the team? They friggin drafted gimp-kneed McGahee to sit on the bench for a year after Henry was coming off of back-to-back 1300+ yard seasons where he averaged over 4 ypc. And this was behind a **** OL on a pass-happy Kevin Gilbride offense.

I won't defend his drug use or careless womanizing, but I can't blame him for quitting on the team when the team treated him like that.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  do you blame him for quitting on the team? They friggin drafted gimp-kneed McGahee to sit on the bench for a year after Henry was coming off of back-to-back 1300+ yard seasons where he averaged over 4 ypc. And this was behind a **** OL on a pass-happy Kevin Gilbride offense.

I won't defend his drug use or careless womanizing, but I can't blame him for quitting on the team when the team treated him like that.
                  Agreed. McGahee was a total waste of a pick not only for that yr since he was clearly not going to contribute, but for years to come!!!

Comment

• mjt328
                    • May 2011

Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him ahead of Spiller on the depth chart in a year or two.
                    2013 "My Should Have" Draft
                    Posted During the 2013 Draft
                    1 - (16): Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
                    2 - (41): Robert Woods, WR, USC
                    2 - (46): Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
                    3 - (78): Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
                    4 - (105): Barrett Jones, OG, Alabama
                    5 - (143): Brandon Jenkins, LB, Florida State
                    6 - (177): Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
                    7 - (222): Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee

2013 Buddy Nix Draft
                    1 - (16): E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
                    2 - (41): Robert Woods, WR, USC
                    2 - (46): Kiko Alonso, LB, Oregon
                    3 - (78): Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas
                    4 - (105): Duke Williams, FS, Nevada
                    5 - (143): Jonathan Meeks, SS, Clemson
                    6 - (177): Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
                    7 - (222): Chris Gragg, TE, Arkansas

Comment

• Bill Cody
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37

I'm truly surprised you would say this. I think Henry had a right to be disapointed in the McGahee pick in some ways but absolutely positively no way does that give him a pass to quit. These guys are pros, they get paid to do a job. The idea that because a team drafts another player at your position you get a pass to quit is outrageous. The only correct response was to play as hard as he could- either he shows he deserves to stay as the starter or he gets moved to another team, either way he gets paid a lot more than by quitting.

Now I'm not defending the McGahee pick, I wanted Eric Steinbach in that slot, but I will say this- I know why Donahoe wanted an upgrade at half back. 1) T Hen had already failed one drug test 2) The team was aware of T Hen's "fertility" 3) T Hen was a poor receiver 4) T Hen although a productive runner, was not a "home run threat" and defenses did not respect his ability to break a long one. McGahee was thought to be an upgrade in all those areas. Turns out he was nearly as dumb as T Hen and not a good choice. But the fact is if McGahee had started from game 1 in 2002 we make the playoffs easily- T Hen going through the motions AS THE STARTER in the first 5 games got us off to a 1-5 start, that's just a fact.

Comment

• acehole
                        • Jan 2006

Why do all of the guys we seem to pick at running back look like the Morlocks, from time machine.

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXFjO_tPQG0

very similar running styles

hopefully will compliment spiller and jackson
                        Hated by the stupid..
                        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Jan 2010

i cant blame donahoe on the mcgahee pick. the dude was a freak before he hurt his knee. he was 226lbs and ran a 4.28 at miami. he also benched 400lbs and squated 515. he was a monster. he was not even close to the same player after the knee injury. his speed was unreal and then it was gone. kinda sad...

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Nobody gets a pass for quitting, unless the circumstances are health or family related.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Slim
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sell Local Ralph
                              My brother and Travis used to be very close friends, and are still friends to this day. And i totally disagree with the sentiment that Travis quit on the Bills. Travis was one of the most humble, generous Bills players I have met over the last decade. Obviously the problem with Travis was he suffered lapses in judgment all the time. That being said Travis fights depression very bad, and always has. And one thing Travis would turn to when he was depressed was weed, which was a horrible mistake. It's unfortunate though that Travis is dumped upon by a lot of Bills fans when probably the most popular Bill's player of all time (Jimbo) had a hard time keeping his nose clean in his early years in Buffalo, same thing goes for Marino in MIA.
                              As far as the kids goes, Travis isn't the only professional athlete who fathers numerous children with different woman. Although Travis has a stupid amount of kids. Luckily, as far as I still know, he's married and not planning on having any more kids.
                              While Travis was in Buffalo he truly was a warrior, the man played a whole season on a broken leg and got rewarded by the Bills takes Willis in the first round. And after that the coaching staff and front office pushed Buffalo out of Buffalo so they could please the crowd favorite (Willis).

Comment

Working...
                              X