• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Don on Sirius

So I get in my car and I hear only one caller on the Sirius Blitz, and it our own Don (tampa). Thought your question was great about the tight end and QB to get in free agency. I am not sure why they mentioned Tyler Thigpen. Isn't he restricted? I can't remember...
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Don on Sirius

[QUOTE=T-Long Thought your question was great about the tight end and QB to get in free agency. I am not sure why they mentioned Tyler Thigpen. Isn't he restricted? I can't remember...[/QUOTE]

It depends on the system adopted in the new CBA. Thigpen has 4 years of service, so he will be unrestricted if they adopt the pre-uncapped year rules of the old system. Nobody knows what the rules will be, though.

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

Re: Don on Sirius

Originally posted by T-Long
      So I get in my car and I hear only one caller on the Sirius Blitz, and it our own Don (tampa). Thought your question was great about the tight end and QB to get in free agency. I am not sure why they mentioned Tyler Thigpen. Isn't he restricted? I can't remember...
      Thank you T...
      They got me on right away which I was surprised....

It seems like everyone always mentions Thigpen with the Bills just because of Chan....
      I think that D Nelson is are TE slot type guy to be honest. And if Chan is going to run the 5 spread we really don't need a TE anyway, but it wouldn't hurt........

Thanks.......
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
      X