PDA

View Full Version : Bills To Unveil New Uniforms At Uniform Launch Event (6/24)

hydro
06-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Just got an email that went out to season ticket holders!

LVGrown
06-01-2011, 09:07 AM
We finally get to see em ... just got the text, June 24th at a uniform launch event.

hydro
06-01-2011, 09:11 AM
http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=203044

already posted

Jan Reimers
06-01-2011, 09:14 AM
I guess if there's no season, they'll make good Halloween costumes.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-01-2011, 09:18 AM
A Friday?

hydro
06-01-2011, 09:48 AM
A Friday?

It's as if they did it on purpose to stop tailgating. Everyone is going to be showing up at the same time getting out of work.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-01-2011, 10:21 AM
I wonder who they will have as the models, it won't be players.

mikemac2001
06-01-2011, 11:02 AM
I wonder who they will have as the models, it won't be players.

Ralph, Buddy, Chan and the Midget trainer for kid sizes

DraftBoy
06-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Probably former players.

trapezeus
06-01-2011, 11:31 AM
what is the former player stance? aren't they supposed to be in lock step with the current players? I know they are pals with ralph, but seriously, it seems odd if they come out and take cash for being models and then be like, "owners suck!"

Maybe to save money, they'll just role out a couple mannequins and then have a couple jills dressed up in the ladies gear and call it an event.

this whole offseason couldn't be more boring considering what has happened thus far.

1. we got a stud at #3.
2. we kind of added a lot of defensive help to a bad defensive team
3. the team has pretty much publically stated that whitner is gone.
4. seems to have ea decent WR corp and a QB who is willing to throw it
5. added a RB to help an aging Freddie and a thus far ineffective spiller.
6. new jerseys
7. merriman signed
8. supposedly will get a couple players in free agency.
9. this could very well be shaping up to be a playoff year (albeit in the wildcard format)
10. patriots had a dubious draft for the first time in a long time.

Yet, it feels like nothing really has happened at all and that the chances of seeing a game are slim to none.

theanswer74
06-01-2011, 12:53 PM
what is the former player stance? aren't they supposed to be in lock step with the current players? I know they are pals with ralph, but seriously, it seems odd if they come out and take cash for being models and then be like, "owners suck!"

Maybe to save money, they'll just role out a couple mannequins and then have a couple jills dressed up in the ladies gear and call it an event.

this whole offseason couldn't be more boring considering what has happened thus far.

1. we got a stud at #3.
2. we kind of added a lot of defensive help to a bad defensive team
3. the team has pretty much publically stated that whitner is gone.
4. seems to have ea decent WR corp and a QB who is willing to throw it
5. added a RB to help an aging Freddie and a thus far ineffective spiller.
6. new jerseys
7. merriman signed
8. supposedly will get a couple players in free agency.
9. this could very well be shaping up to be a playoff year (albeit in the wildcard format)
10. patriots had a dubious draft for the first time in a long time.

Yet, it feels like nothing really has happened at all and that the chances of seeing a game are slim to none.

As boring as it has been, i think from June 24th on it will be pretty crazy. Free agency, Training camp, rookie signings, veteran cuts, and the start of the season.

If this CBA ever gets done I dont know how fans will breathe. Some are predicting the deadline to get a deal done and start the season on time is July 4th.

Night Train
06-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Probably former players. " OMG! It's Losman up there ! "

:rofl:

trapezeus
06-01-2011, 03:47 PM
i think if this june 3rd date comes and goes without some serious legs to get the CBA deal done, everything in the summer will be lost.

what is particularly annoying is that you know that the only way for this to move forward is to pretty much have everyone agree back on what the original CBA is. Neither side is getting much since neither side needs to cave.

I just really hope the UFL throws a PR stunt to get the owners shaking a little. One big contract for a FA would get people's attention. What would you do? In fact, i'm creating a thread on this.

X-Era
06-01-2011, 04:30 PM
10. patriots had a dubious draft for the first time in a long time. It's been going on for far longer than just this year. Last year was good, but many years before that were not. They like picks more than great players apparently.

mjt328
06-01-2011, 07:12 PM
About time they announce this.

G Wolly
06-01-2011, 10:42 PM
To those who may not have gotten the email, it came with this graphic.

To my belief, it is a close-up teaser of the new helmet stripe. Red, royal, and navy with white on the sides.

http://www.buffalobills.com/assets/img/email/tickets/uniform/Uniform-Launch-Event-Special.jpg

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-02-2011, 05:54 AM
Well, if you ever wanted to make a statement regarding this lockout, now is the time. If it is possible to get everyone to boycott this thing, it might just show the NFL something. Ahh, probably not. You wouldn't be able to get people to not go anyway.

better days
06-02-2011, 06:05 AM
i think if this june 3rd date comes and goes without some serious legs to get the CBA deal done, everything in the summer will be lost.

what is particularly annoying is that you know that the only way for this to move forward is to pretty much have everyone agree back on what the original CBA is. Neither side is getting much since neither side needs to cave.

I just really hope the UFL throws a PR stunt to get the owners shaking a little. One big contract for a FA would get people's attention. What would you do? In fact, i'm creating a thread on this.

Nothing will happen until after June 7. That is when mediation is scheduled to begin again.

If they go back to the old CBA, the players win. That CBA was heavily in the players favor & the reason the owners opted out of it when they could. No chance that happens.

There is no chance in hell the UFL signs anyone but scrubs.

jamze132
06-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Well, if you ever wanted to make a statement regarding this lockout, now is the time. If it is possible to get everyone to boycott this thing, it might just show the NFL something. Ahh, probably not. You wouldn't be able to get people to not go anyway.
You're talking about Buffalo Bills fans. We could be kicked in the teeth and the back of the nuts at the same time by the NFL and we would still support the Bills.

Historian
06-03-2011, 07:54 AM
They shopuld hold a uniform burning for the Donahoe jersies, like Denver did with their socks.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-05-2011, 05:26 PM
You're talking about Buffalo Bills fans. We could be kicked in the teeth and the back of the nuts at the same time by the NFL and we would still support the Bills.

I wasn't saying anything about not supporting the Bills, but this just made it easier to skip:

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=564557&navid=DL|BUF|home

theanswer74
06-05-2011, 05:58 PM
I wasn't saying anything about not supporting the Bills, but this just made it easier to skip:

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=564557&navid=DL|BUF|home
I bet the Bills get more people.