PDA

View Full Version : Bills WR Johnson should prove he's no one-year wonder

FlyingDutchman
06-01-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story/09000d5d8201e967/article/bills-wr-johnson-should-prove-hes-no-oneyear-wonder?module=HP_spotlight

I love Stevie. Love everything about him. Love they way he worked his way up from a 7th round draft pick to be where he is today. Hes a hell of a guy too. Hes always interacting with fans on facebook (starting Madden tournaments with Bills fans) and he loves Buffalo. I wrote him a message one time just sayin short n sweet that Bills fans appreciate him, have always been rooting for him, and that we love the underdog and a fighter...kinda like Freddy Jackson. Anyways he took the time to write back a solid paragraph showing his appreciation right back. Love the kid

THE END OF ALL DAYS
06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
if he had caught that ball we would not have Darius .... best drop of the century :) hope he has a great season next year!

better days
06-01-2011, 08:41 PM
if he had caught that ball we would not have Darius .... best drop of the century :) hope he has a great season next year!

He asked God why at the time of the drop. God revealed his reason on draft day.

BillsFever21
06-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Unless Dareus turns out to be a bust and then we will hate the drop even more. Lets hope that is not the case.

TigerJ
06-01-2011, 10:03 PM
.I'll leave the "what ifs" for an alternate universe out there somewhere. I just hope both Dareus and Steve Johnson have great seasons, along with a whole bunch of other Bills.

BertSquirtgum
06-01-2011, 11:07 PM
i always had high hopes for the kid. he did a lot with the opportunities he had when he was at kentucky. everyone told me i was crazy when i said he has a chance be a great player in the league. i hope he puts all the bad stuff behind him and becomes the player i thought he could be.

BertSquirtgum
06-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Unless Dareus turns out to be a bust and then we will hate the drop even more. Lets hope that is not the case.

hey negator. go away.

mjt328
06-03-2011, 06:50 PM
I like someone with a crazy personality on our team.
WHY SO SERIOUS?

YardRat
06-03-2011, 07:11 PM
I hope Stevie can improve on last season, and also have Easley break-out this year Johnson-like. Except, I hope Easley actually holds on to the game-winning catch in OT.