PDA

View Full Version : BuffaloBills.com

mjt328
06-06-2011, 03:29 PM
I like scanning all the Buffalo Bills message boards out there. Lots of good information. This is definitely one of the best.

But whenever I go to the main site (BuffaloBills.com), it says registration has been disabled by the administrator.
Anybody here visit that site and know what it's all about?

Buddo
06-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Could be just a temporary thing. I've known them to do it from time to time, when they get a new influx of spam bots.

Extremebillsfan247
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
I like scanning all the Buffalo Bills message boards out there. Lots of good information. This is definitely one of the best.

But whenever I go to the main site (BuffaloBills.com), it says registration has been disabled by the administrator.
I haven't visited that message board in quite a long time, probably close to 2 years. Maybe they are in the midst of changing the format of the message board. Thats just a guess anyway.

Buddo
06-06-2011, 04:07 PM
I haven't visited that message board in quite a long time, probably close to 2 years. Maybe they are in the midst of changing the format of the message board. Thats just a guess anyway.

That's also a possibility. This being a relatively quiet part of the off-season, regardless of the lockout.

SABURZFAN
06-06-2011, 05:32 PM

maybe all of Chris Brown's BS finally did in that site. :idunno:

Yasgur's Farm
06-06-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm on no problem... You must have been naughty.

Billsouth
06-08-2011, 09:47 AM
i have had the same thing happen repeatedly which is why i stopped going to that site

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Why would you go to BB.com, do you want to know what 12-year olds are thinking?

SABURZFAN
06-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Why would you go to BB.com, do you want to know what 12-year olds are thinking?

that a good question. i'm sure Yasgur's Farm could give us some insight. :snicker:

Yasgur's Farm
06-12-2011, 08:14 AM
I bounce over there to read through the topic titles of page one when things are slow here. I almost never read a thread and I rarely post.

I also browse it more often if there's potential big news coming.

mrbojanglezs
06-12-2011, 11:09 AM
I like this forum but main boards is still the best, more conversations