X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Wannstedt catches up on NFL game

"I've just been watching them on film for four months," Wannstedt said of the defensive players. "I think we have some good young players; some guys who didn't play much last year, particularly on defense. A couple of those young linemen [Torell Troup and Alex Carrington] I think have a chance to develop and be players. The one thing I would say in the short exposure I had to these kids: For the difficult year that we had last year, I was very impressed by the upbeat, positive attitude that this football team has right now."

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Wannstedt catches up on NFL game

When you are talking about how positive your team is being, it's just a nice way of saying that you suck.

Comment

• TMu11
      • Mar 2010

Id be happy all the time too if I were making their money
      After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

no, he is saying he can't believe how positive they are even though they sucked so bad last year.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          "I've just been watching them on film for four months," Wannstedt said of the defensive players. "I think we have some good young players; some guys who didn't play much last year, particularly on defense. A couple of those young linemen [Torell Troup and Alex Carrington] I think have a chance to develop and be players. The one thing I would say in the short exposure I had to these kids: For the difficult year that we had last year, I was very impressed by the upbeat, positive attitude that this football team has right now."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bi...icle447585.ece
          Things like this are what make me think we could end up being a really good team once this lockout ends. The majority of the coaching staff, players who were here last year are intact, and we actually improved. We still have our most crucial parts to the team in HC, OC, and DC all returning. Teams with new OC's, DC's, and HC's are going to struggle big this year. Some of those teams will be on our schedule. This upcoming season has legitimate potential of giving us a winning season for the first time in many years.

Among the teams on our schedule with new coaches at crucial positions are as follows, Chiefs, Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos, Dolphins, Bengals, Patriots, and Chargers. All these are positions which require early interaction with players to formulate offensive, or defensive systems that instantly get impacted by the current lockout. Most if not all these teams will struggle to win in 2011. They all may find it more difficult to beat a more polished and ready Bills team. Of course, this is just my opinion.
          Last edited by Extremebillsfan247; 06-08-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

Did he really say that? How could he honestly believe players of the "Any Given Sunday" league would be still be in the dumps 6 months after the season had ended?

Comment

• cookie G
              • Mar 2003

Wanny just needs to take over the defense, irregardless of whether this isn't his normal defensive scheme.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

"I think we have some good young players; some guys who didn't play much last year, particularly on defense. A couple of those young linemen [Torell Troup and Alex Carrington] I think have a chance to develop and be players."
                I like it... two drafts and our DL may be starting to shape up nicely.

Comment

Working...
                X