PDA

View Full Version : Question: If the Bills win, how will you view the 2011 season?

Extremebillsfan247
06-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Will this team be seen as a good team on the rise, or will winning lose its legitimacy because of this lockout and how it will hurt some of the teams on our schedule this year? I'm interested in your opinions on this hypothetical situation. It is possible that we could end up having a really good season assuming there is one in 2011. JMO

Mr. Pink
06-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Depends on how many games end up being played. If it's a shortened season 5 wins might be good enough for the playoffs. Would you feel excited about a 5-4 or 5-5 season if it ends up only being a 9 or 10 week season?

Extremebillsfan247
06-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Depends on how many games end up being played. If it's a shortened season 5 wins might be good enough for the playoffs. Would you feel excited about a 5-4 or 5-5 season if it ends up only being a 9 or 10 week season?
I'm not too sure. I guess it would depend heavily on what teams we had beaten. The Jets seem to get better every season. We haven't beat the Patriots in so long that few outside of Bills fans can vaguely even remember it. Splitting wins with these 2, or even beating the Patriots once to finish at 5-4, or 5-5, might garner a different feeling than losing to both, but beating teams that were not very good to get those victories. JMO

jamze132
06-09-2011, 05:01 AM
I'm not too sure. I guess it would depend heavily on what teams we had beaten. The Jets seem to get better every season. We haven't beat the Patriots in so long that few outside of Bills fans can vaguely even remember it. Splitting wins with these 2, or even beating the Patriots once to finish at 5-4, or 5-5, might garner a different feeling than losing to both, but beating teams that were not very good to get those victories. JMO
I still remember sitting at the bar watching that game. Watch Sam Adams run back a TD was hilarious.

Night Train
06-09-2011, 05:09 AM
I believe it will be another year before we see concrete results of the Bills going in the right direction.

Gailey & Co. were left with too much to fix upon arriving. Yet I think he's the best coach we've had in years and that's a refreshing change.