PDA

View Full Version : Best DL in the NFL?

T-Long
06-09-2011, 09:03 PM
When you think about the best defensive lines in NFL history, you may think about the St. Louis Rams’ Fearsome Foursome of the 60’s, the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Steel Curtain of the 70’s, or the Chicago Bears’ Monsters of the Midway in the 80’s to name a few. But one defensive line that is currently being built may one day be added to this list; and that defensive line is straight out of the Motor City.

My latest article... (http://www.thefanhub.com/1353/elsewhere/nfl/detroit-lions-best-defensive-line-in-the-nfl.html)

ServoBillieves
06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
You know I enjoy your articles, and this one tells the truth. Avril/Suh/Fairley/Vanden-Bosch is almost unfair... but...

"Cliff Avril"

:welcome:

T-Long
06-10-2011, 04:00 AM
You know I enjoy your articles, and this one tells the truth. Avril/Suh/Fairley/Vanden-Bosch is almost unfair... but...

"Cliff Avril"

:welcome:
gotta love spell check. I guess my editor took the night off as well...

ParanoidAndroid
06-10-2011, 10:09 AM
I think Fairley should have to play in the NFL before he gets to be part of a nicknamed defense.
The Ndominator is going to be a Hall of Famer some day and Van den Bosch is very good... Avril is good and Suh makes him better.
I don't see the nickname yet.

SABURZFAN
06-11-2011, 10:35 AM
i still can't believe that Fairley dropped to them. they needed a quality CB in that situation but Fairley was too good to pass up. i would have done the same though.