PDA

View Full Version : BoB Keeper - Side effect

Mr. Miyagi
06-14-2011, 09:24 PM
With my new purchase of Heather Graham, I found myself excited to go home and Google search her image, and drool over her some more, as if I really got her in real life and couldn't wait to come home to my new bride or go play with my new toy (no not a SabreEleven sex toy).

The side effect of this game is a feeling of actual ownership of the prize, even though it's completely imaginary. I did not expect this.

Good job once again, King.

:miyagi:

The King
06-14-2011, 09:41 PM
I should be even cooler when you're actually competing against the masses.

SabreEleven
06-15-2011, 06:39 AM
Do I need your permission to whack off to Heather Graham now?

DraftBoy
06-15-2011, 07:06 AM

I think you have to pay a royalty charge.

Mr. Miyagi
06-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Yes it'll be $1.00/min.

I'd be lucky to get a quarter out of you. :(

utmhead
06-15-2011, 08:32 AM
How do I get more zone Bux? SO i can eventually get a broad . Just buy posting more ?

OpIv37
06-15-2011, 08:36 AM
So if Miyagi got Heather Graham, who got the swimsuit model from Monday?

And no, I don't remember her name. When objectifying women, I don't pay attention to trivial things like names or faces.

Mr. Miyagi
06-15-2011, 08:37 AM
So if Miyagi got Heather Graham, who got the swimsuit model from Monday?

And no, I don't remember her name. When objectifying women, I don't pay attention to trivial things like names or faces.
TLBF got Kate Upton.

The King
06-15-2011, 08:39 AM
How do I get more zone Bux? SO i can eventually get a broad . Just buy posting more ?

This is the last part I am trying to figure out. Since I'll be sucking up most of the ZB's from this game I may run a weekly lottery or something and had out ZB's.

The last buffalo fan
06-15-2011, 09:04 AM
This is the last part I am trying to figure out. Since I'll be sucking up most of the ZB's from this game I may run a weekly lottery or something and had out ZB's.

:bf1: You really are the king! :up: