Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Eb, is this you?

ebenezergrymm says: Jun 21, 2011 2:12 PM
    “broke for lunch” is code for “Ralph Wilson needed to change his diaper.”
    Is this OUR Ebby?

No news is good news in Chicago, where the league's owners are meeting to discuss the progress of the labor talks and, presumably, to agree on a strategy for what could be the final days of the discussions.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Eb, is this you?

No, sorry.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'm not sure if I believe you. It sounds like something you'd say.

Comment

• paranoid
        • Sep 2009

Jokes about Ralph's age, especially when one invokes the hilarious and imaginative jibes about incontinence or cognitive decline, are ALWAYS FUNNY.

Don't let anyone tell you differently. Those jokes are always hilarious, and always demonstrate a remarkable sense of wit and style.

I always look forward to the fresh, cutting-edge hilarity of diaper/Alzheimer/other age-related jokes and Ralph Wilson on this forum.
        Last edited by paranoid; 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paranoid
          Jokes about Ralph's age, especially when one invokes the hilarious and imaginative jibes about incontinence or cognitive decline, are ALWAYS FUNNY.

Don't let anyone tell you differently. Those jokes are always hilarious, and always demonstrate a remarkable sense of wit and style.

I always look forward to the fresh, cutting-edge hilarity of diaper/Alzheimer/other age-related jokes and Ralph Wilson on this forum.

the guy is a drooling legend.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
          X