PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Now! tonight (WED) at 9:30pm.......new deal and uni talk

Coach Sal
06-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Shows are usually on Tuesday night, but we had to change this week -- so maybe some of you who usually can't make it can tonight.

NFL Now! at 8pm - Johnny and I will discuss the NFL lockout, what the parameters of a new deal are rumored to be.....more NFL player twitter fights.....and rank the NFL's best helmets!

Bills Now! at 9:30 - I'll talk about the ramifications of a new deal for the Bills, if the rumors of the structure of it are correct.....plus the uniform unveiling....and an interesting uni question for you the viewer. Gotta tune in to be a part and answer, though!!

Hope to see you all there!!

www.Justin.tv/coachsal

Extremebillsfan247
06-22-2011, 09:41 AM
I'll be there. Hope AJ Williams calls in. That would be awesome. The worst he could say is no, but he seems to be cool with it so far. lol Keeping my fingers crossed. Go Bills.

Extremebillsfan247
06-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Here is a bit of info that might not make your show, so Ill drop it in here. According to Jeff Pash, the lockout wont be lifted until an actual deal is in writing and signed by both parties. That means any hopes of an end to the lockout happening within the next couple of weeks is dead in the water. Even if a deal in principal is reached, it's just the bottom rung in a latter that has many steps before getting to the end. We could still be looking at this thing stretching all the way into August if PFT is right in these 2 articles. JMO
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/22/league-wont-lift-lockout-based-only-on-an-agreement-in-principle/
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/15/an-agreement-in-principlewill-be-the-first-step-toward-a-new-cba-in-a-long-p/

tampabay25690
06-22-2011, 07:38 PM
I hope to be on tonite.........
Im actually packing for B-LO flight leaving tomorrow nite..........

elltrain22
06-22-2011, 07:42 PM
to quote Bart Scott, "Can't wait"

better days
06-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Looking forward to the Podcast.