PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Unveiling tomorrow night, with a screening of a special movie

Michael82
06-23-2011, 12:41 PM
The Bills are doing a big unveiling of the uniforms tomorrow night and they are also showing a movie on the jumbotron afterwards. The movie was voted on by fans on facebook. Guess which one won. The Blind Side! That's right...the movie that is about Michael Oher, a player that many Bills fans wanted the Bills to draft. I guess it's a good thing that Aaron Maybin won't be there. lol

Is anyone going tomorrow night? It starts at 7:30pm and tailgating begins at 4:30pm. I'll be there, tailgating with Phil, Dr. Lecter and hopefully Historian. :D :tailgate:

FlyingDutchman
06-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Take pictures my man, enjoy!

Michael82
06-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Of course...I just wish it was during the day. My photos come out much better during the afternoon, compared to nighttime.

Mski
06-23-2011, 01:12 PM
enjoy the rain... supposed to be thunderstorms/ downpours all day

G Wolly
06-23-2011, 01:39 PM
By "special movie" I thought it would be something team-related that hasn't been seen before.

So I'm not interested in the movie part of tomorrow.

But I was there when they unveiled the last uniform set, so maybe I'll see if anyone else wants to go.

The King
06-23-2011, 01:46 PM
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/PatM23/2011BuffaloBills-4.png

OpIv37
06-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Of course...I just wish it was during the day. My photos come out much better during the afternoon, compared to nighttime.

pm northernbillfan and tell him what type of camera you have. He gave me some advice when I got a new camera a couple of years ago that helped a lot.

Dr. Lecter
06-23-2011, 02:00 PM
If I make it there (not definite) and I stay for the movie I am going to stand an scream "Why did you draft ****ing Maybin over Oher, you idiots!!! All the fans know Oher was better."

Ebenezer
06-23-2011, 02:03 PM
My son will be there...say hi.

Michael82
06-23-2011, 02:04 PM
If I make it there (not definite) and I stay for the movie I am going to stand an scream "Why did you draft ****ing Maybin over Oher, you idiots!!! All the fans know Oher was better."
That would be hilarious! We should chant Maybin sucks during the movie.

Ebenezer
06-23-2011, 02:09 PM

I should have saved the papers I was working on that I ripped in half when they picked Maybin.

Mski
06-23-2011, 02:15 PM
If I make it there (not definite) and I stay for the movie I am going to stand an scream "Why did you draft ****ing Maybin over Oher, you idiots!!! All the fans know Oher was better." maybe they can make a movie about haloti ngata too, so when they show that we can all scream about whitner

Michael82
06-23-2011, 02:18 PM
I should have saved the papers I was working on that I ripped in half when they picked Maybin.
I was at the official draft party and when the Bills were on the clock, a lot of us were chanting Orakpo! Orakpo! At the stadium. And of course some were chanting Oher's name. When it showed Maybin, it got quiet because we were all shocked, then people booed and after the pick, a lot of disgusted Bills fans left.

ServoBillieves
06-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Saw that on FB, can't believe they're showing the Blindside. I'm pumped to see them, but serious question, with no deal yet, can the players be at the stadium to show it off? Or will it just be on random people or held up on a board. This will sway me one way or the other as to if I'll go...

Michael82
06-23-2011, 04:54 PM
There's going to be a bunch of alumni. I could see them coming out in the new uniforms. That would be sweet. I also read that there is going to be military members there too. Maybe they will be wearing the uniforms...hmmm.

Dr. Lecter
06-23-2011, 07:16 PM
The Bills are doing a big unveiling of the uniforms tomorrow night and they are also showing a movie on the jumbotron afterwards. The movie was voted on by fans on facebook. Guess which one won. The Blind Side! That's right...the movie that is about Michael Oher, a player that many Bills fans wanted the Bills to draft. I guess it's a good thing that Aaron Maybin won't be there. lol

Is anyone going tomorrow night? It starts at 7:30pm and tailgating begins at 4:30pm. I'll be there, tailgating with Phil, Dr. Lecter and hopefully Historian. :D :tailgate:
It starts at 6:30.

7:30 is what time you will get there.......

Michael82
06-23-2011, 07:56 PM
oops, I guess I read something wrong. :doh:

I just checked my email. You're right. I don't know why I was thinking 7:30.

When: Friday, June 24, 2011, 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (parking opens 4:30 p.m., gates open 5:45 p.m.). Event begins; 6:30 p.m., Uniform unveiling begins; 7:15 p.m., Movie begins 8:20 p.m.

unpaid_bills
06-23-2011, 11:16 PM
The current players we have sort of are like random people nobody outside of Buffalo would recognize. Could you imagine if we had drafted Oher, Ngata......

Saw that on FB, can't believe they're showing the Blindside. I'm pumped to see them, but serious question, with no deal yet, can the players be at the stadium to show it off? Or will it just be on random people or held up on a board. This will sway me one way or the other as to if I'll go...

Historian
06-24-2011, 04:47 AM
Just who are they going to get to model the uniforms???

Jeff Nixon and Lou Piccone???

TMu11
06-24-2011, 06:56 AM
There's going to be a bunch of alumni. I could see them coming out in the new uniforms. That would be sweet. I also read that there is going to be military members there too. Maybe they will be wearing the uniforms...hmmm.

If the military will be there it will most likely be an honor guard. I highly doubt they will have them wearing the jerseys, although it would be a pretty cool tribute

BlackMetalNinja
06-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Oh boy, I can't wait for all my jerseys to be obsolete again! I know I seem to be alone, but I don't care for the white helmets at all either.

Historian
06-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Be daring.

Show North Dallas Forty!

Ebenezer
06-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Be daring.

Show North Dallas Forty!

Double feature with "The Longest Yard"

Dr. Lecter
06-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Double feature with "The Longest Yard"
The original, of course.

I think I broke his ****in' neck!
I think he broke his ****in' neck!
Get the ambulance! I think he broke his ****in' neck.
See! I told you I broke his ****in' neck!