• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The Calm Before the Storm...

"I think it's almost like the calm before the storm. Everyone is really excited knowing about what we can do, but you've got to pace yourself right now. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon, to bring back an old cliche, but that's what it's all about. We've tried to make sure guys don't get too excited and blow a gasket right now." -- Veteran free-agent fullback Sam Gash

I love having Sam back on the team.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Indeed! It's too bad we let him go in the first place, eh.

I certainly can't wait to get TC going...

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I love his attitude and style of play.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

As much as I liked Centers, I was excited to see Gash come back...I was just about to get his jersey before he left.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

I love Gash and am glad we have him back ... I think a lot of people forget that he wasn't that bad as a receiver out of the backfield when he last played for us. While he's no Centers, when Gash is on the field, the D doesn't know whether he'll be blocking or going out on a route.

I still really liked Centers and I question dropping each of him, Riems, and Price without adding much receiving ability in return, but one-for-one, Centers for Gash was a solid move IMO.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
            I love Gash and am glad we have him back ... I think a lot of people forget that he wasn't that bad as a receiver out of the backfield when he last played for us. While he's no Centers, when Gash is on the field, the D doesn't know whether he'll be blocking or going out on a route.

I still really liked Centers and I question dropping each of him, Riems, and Price without adding much receiving ability in return, but one-for-one, Centers for Gash was a solid move IMO.
            This is a good point, the pass was a major part in your game last year, do you think you will suffer because of the changes, or do you think you will catch people off guard, as I notice one poster here, states that Gash, wasn't that bad of a reciever..Is the O balanced or more run oriented at the expense of the pass?

Reach for the stars

Comment

• G. Host
              Banned
              • Jul 2002

Bam! LBs on their back

Sammy and Crosby will be laying the wood and Henry will be running through the wood chips if he is smart.

Comment

• ryven
                • Jan 2003

IMO Gash was a pretty decent receiver so he might not have centers catching skills but it's not gonna hurt as bad as intially thought. Plus I cant wait for him to lay out saue(sp?) and maybe thomas a few times.

Comment

Working...
                X