PDA

View Full Version : authentic and replithentic/premier jerseys?

wozrob11
06-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Does anyone know when the authentic and premier/replithentic jerseys are gonna become available online ? LOVE the new uni's but im just not a replica jersey type of guy. know what i mean vern!!!!

Michael82
06-26-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm waiting for them to come available on DHGate or one of the other Chinese sites. I don't want to pay $300 for a jersey. I'd happily pay $40 or $40 for an authentic chinese ripoff though. :ontome:

T-Long
06-26-2011, 04:11 PM
yeah, what Mikey said

mikemac2001
06-26-2011, 04:27 PM
kinda pissed my DHgate guy i used has no jerseys just a dirk....he use to have everything...wonder if NFL had anything to do with this (had nhl mlb nba and nfl now nothing)

ZAZusmc03
06-26-2011, 06:30 PM
i've used this site before toonjersey.com

Well it was actually jersey101.com, then it became tarajersey.com (i ordered from here) and now its toonjersey. Decent quality for a knock off.

ServoBillieves
06-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Does anyone know when the authentic and premier/replithentic jerseys are gonna become available online ? LOVE the new uni's but im just not a replica jersey type of guy. know what i mean vern!!!!

I'm liking this for the sole fact that you said vern. That is a name/word used in my every day vocabulary at least once. ATTABOY VERN!

But yeah I'm waiting, like you, Mikey, everybody else has said.

ddaryl
06-27-2011, 03:29 PM
I'll buy a jersey when they are made in the USA.. till then never going to own one.

HAMMER
06-28-2011, 03:13 AM
I'll buy a jersey when they are made in the USA.. till then never going to own one.

Sadly, you will never own one.

ddaryl
06-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Sadly, you will never own one.

Yep.. I know that....

but I will own a pair of New Balance sneakers when I buy my next pair..Designed and manufactured in America.

Got to support our own even though New Balance seems so uncool. I've heard goog things about the sneaker, but that N on the side is just so unhip.. Still I'm willing to make that sacrifice if it means jobs for our friends and family

OpIv37
06-28-2011, 07:47 AM

Do you own a TV? They haven't made those in America in probably 30 years. Same with computers, any type of stereo equipment, basically any electronic product.

Hank Hill: The terrible truth is that America, the best country in the history of the world, no longer makes television sets. If I let this one fall apart, I let a piece of America die.
Bobby Hill: Well, couldn't we just get a Japanese one?
Hank Hill: Bobby, go to your room.

airdog32
06-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Yep.. I know that....

but I will own a pair of New Balance sneakers when I buy my next pair..Designed and manufactured in America.

Got to support our own even though New Balance seems so uncool. I've heard goog things about the sneaker, but that N on the side is just so unhip.. Still I'm willing to make that sacrifice if it means jobs for our friends and family

Be careful not all are made in the USA the higher end models are ie 991 and 2000 they are one of the few left but even making a sneaker is cheaper in china or elsewhere!!!

ddaryl
06-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Be careful not all are made in the USA the higher end models are ie 991 and 2000 they are one of the few left but even making a sneaker is cheaper in china or elsewhere!!!

thanks for the heads up... I just went back to their website and found this quote

And we're proud to say that 25% of our shoes sold in North America are made or assembled right here.

So I will look for the models manufactured locally

Michael82
06-28-2011, 04:12 PM
thanks for the heads up... I just went back to their website and found this quote

So I will look for the models manufactured locally
I guarantee you that most of the clothes you wear were made in another country. Hell, look at American flags, 90% of them say made in China, Taiwan or somewhere else.

T-Long
06-28-2011, 04:31 PM
any clue when they will be available. Need to get my son his first jersey

Mski
06-28-2011, 04:38 PM
I guarantee you that most of the clothes you wear were made in another country. Hell, look at American flags, 90% of them say made in China, Taiwan or somewhere else.acutally the largest flag manufacturer in the world is in the USA

Michael82
06-28-2011, 06:03 PM
acutally the largest flag manufacturer in the world is in the USA
Really? I've seen a bunch of those little handheld flags and some regular ones with the posts and they usually seem to say made in Honduras or somewhere else.

wozrob11
06-28-2011, 06:46 PM
isnt there a law that states only senior citizens are allowed to own new balance sneakers ? HAYYYYYYY OHHHHHHH sorry just bustin balls Vern..... I love the new uni's always gotta go with the whole "LESS IS MORE" saying with jerseys !! ask the guy who designed the phoenix coyotes 1st jersey if he still has a job designing jerseys i would bet he' s selling new balance sneakers now.but really nobody has a inside tract on when the bills are gonna make the primer's available online?

Mski
06-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Really? I've seen a bunch of those little handheld flags and some regular ones with the posts and they usually seem to say made in Honduras or somewhere else.http://www.annin.com/about.asp

BuffaloBlitz83
06-30-2011, 01:40 PM
I used to use ECseller but stopped once they stopped accepting paypal. I'll try toonjersey next time

SeatownBillsFan21
07-04-2011, 05:21 PM
I used to use ECseller but stopped once they stopped accepting paypal. I'll try toonjersey next time

You just gotta request pay pal payment i used Pay Pay with my last order about a week ago let ya know how it goes

ddaryl
07-05-2011, 07:50 AM
I guarantee you that most of the clothes you wear were made in another country. Hell, look at American flags, 90% of them say made in China, Taiwan or somewhere else.

I guarantee you that if you actually search around you can find T-Shirts sweat shirts and many things you need made in America.. you just have to be willing to pay more for it, and take the time to search for it, and have it shipped. I have found that in most cases the extra $$$ paid shows up in the quality of the product.

yes for the most part much of my stuff was not made in the USA.. None of us were really paying attention that last couple of decades.

BUT I now look at ever single thing I buy and buy locally whenever I can....

sad part is most people still don't care, and are too fat, lazy, and stupid to change their habits for the betterment of friend, family and country...

Philagape
07-05-2011, 02:50 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/Philagape/Bills/chinajerseys.jpg