PDA

View Full Version : Bang or Bucks: Olivia Munn

The King
06-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Each day I will post a girl, no dollar amount attached. PM me an offer for that girl the highest bid gets the girl (who will be created as a card for them to keep in their signature). Once the card is yours you may do as you please with it... sell it to another Zoner trade it for another girl, whatever. This is a blind bid... bid your best offer.

At the end of the year we will award a grand prize to the zoner that has the best stable of girls. Since this is a brand new take on an old game you will see some HOF'ers and celebs we have already ran through BoB.

You're limited to 10 cards per Zoner with a maximum face value of 200K combined (look at this as a salary cap), trades or selling are unlimited.

Todays girl is Olivia Munn, bidding is open until 3PM. ( Please note your card may be a day late or so, Im having PC issues)

http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/olivia-munn-bikini.jpghttp://cdn2.maxim.com/maxim/files/2009/12/14/olivia-munn/munn_l6.jpghttp://www.wallcrow.com/images/O/Olivia%20Munn/Olivia%20Munn-0299.jpg

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 07:50 AM
This is going to go high with the last few days.

utmhead
06-28-2011, 07:52 AM
She will be above 40 k and I have only 20 to spend
give me some money please, any one.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 07:57 AM
She will be above 40 k and I have only 20 to spend
give me some money please, any one.

I gave you some, but I think an admin should give out 200,000 to anyone who is "playing". I know Bedard already offered. I shouldn't need any, but wouldn't mind padding my stash. :D

The King
06-28-2011, 07:59 AM
I dont have 200 to give out to everyone who wants to play but I have been dropping 20-30 to everyone interested.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 08:05 AM
I dont have 200 to give out to everyone who wants to play but I have been dropping 20-30 to everyone interested.

Have historian give it out to everyone. He seems to be able to give out half a million to others for people he wants without even losing any of his own zbs.

bf1
06-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Test

DraftBoy
06-28-2011, 08:32 AM
This is going to be the new high. She will go for around 100K I bet.

The King
06-28-2011, 08:37 AM
I always appreciate the way in which Corey submits his bids. Makes me laugh.

Mr. Miyagi
06-28-2011, 08:39 AM
These over inflated market-set prices are getting really ridiculous, largely thanks to Historian.

I think we need to cap what you're allowed to spend, and not just cap room but actual payout. Otherwise this will turn into baseball.

bf1
06-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Can I recover Zonebucks left on my many abandoned usernames?

madness
06-28-2011, 08:41 AM
I wish this Olivia was a bit more Wilde.

utmhead
06-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Thank you to all who gave me some $$ now I can get some real A$$ !!

mysticsoto
06-28-2011, 08:46 AM
These over inflated market-set prices are getting really ridiculous, largely thanks to Historian.

I think we need to cap what you're allowed to spend, and not just cap room but actual payout. Otherwise this will turn into baseball.

Why? They can only do so for so much before they get hit with the total cap...

Historian
06-28-2011, 08:52 AM

You just don't get it do you?

The ruling class makes the rules, no matter what the actual rules are.

Just like America herself.

Here endeth the lesson.

Oh btw...here's 300K too!

Static
06-28-2011, 08:53 AM
ok i wanna bid now......i need more cash though.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Can I recover Zonebucks left on my many abandoned usernames?

Can't you just donate them to yourself?

bf1
06-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Can't you just donate them to yourself?
Don't remember the passwords. Plus I'm on a phone in a jury duty waiting room right now. Lol

mysticsoto
06-28-2011, 09:29 AM
I wonder if Olivia is going to break the record of high bid so far...

northernbillfan
06-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Thank you to all who gave me some $$ now I can get some real A$$ !!You are using fake cash to pay for titties you can't even touch. Nothing real about that scenario.

Historian
06-28-2011, 10:05 AM
You are using fake cash to pay for titties you can't even touch. Nothing real about that scenario.

That's the beauty of it!!!!

:D

Mr. Miyagi
06-28-2011, 10:33 AM
You just don't get it do you?

The ruling class makes the rules, no matter what the actual rules are.

Just like America herself.

Here endeth the lesson.

Oh btw...here's 300K too!
No no no no no. This is wrong on principle. It doesn't matter how much money you have, what's right is right. I will not be bought. Not with my conscienc......wait what is this? 300,000 zbs? For me??

I say let the market set its own price. Capitalism rules. God bless America!! :patriot:

DraftBoy
06-28-2011, 10:36 AM
You are using fake cash to pay for titties you can't even touch. Nothing real about that scenario.

Wait...what are you trying to say?

The King
06-28-2011, 10:41 AM
My thoughts on the Historian cash situation... I havent seen any large withdrawals since the game began, what I have seen is him pushing 1 Mill off to two zoners increasing their cash flow. I think everyone here realizes the cap situation, and even though he's acquiring girls via huge contributions, the cap still applies and the prices on these girls are still driven up by the you guys as a whole.

If he dips into the BZ Federal funds again for his own gain then we'll see, but right now he's just pumping more spending dollars into others playing the game, which is ok with me.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 10:48 AM
My thoughts on the Historian cash situation... I havent seen any large withdrawals since the game began, what I have seen is him pushing 1 Mill off to two zoners increasing their cash flow. I think everyone here realizes the cap situation, and even though he's acquiring girls via huge contributions, the cap still applies and the prices on these girls are still driven up by the you guys as a whole.

If he dips into the BZ Federal funds again for his own gain then we'll see, but right now he's just pumping more spending dollars into others playing the game, which is ok with me.

But, how is that "fair" if his reserves are never depleted? Seems only a chosen few can do this.

Can't believe I am actually arguing about this.

DraftBoy
06-28-2011, 10:51 AM

He's Jerry Jonesing the game. Which to be honest I think is a brilliant move. Spend money they doesnt matter, and get a cheap cap hit. Genius.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 11:06 AM
I think he is John Rigas. Using his power as a CEO of sorts and raiding the corporate piggy bank for his own gain. Next thing you know, he'll have his own golf course.

DraftBoy
06-28-2011, 11:12 AM
I think he is John Rigas. Using his power as a CEO of sorts and raiding the corporate piggy bank for his own gain. Next thing you know, he'll have his own golf course.

Cool! I want the BZ discount rate!

The King
06-28-2011, 12:19 PM
I have been paying attention to his cash flow since this concern came up initially. It has not increased since then. If it does we can discuss how to handle the situation.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 12:48 PM
fair enough

The King
06-28-2011, 12:52 PM
The cap is still constricting though, IMO the value is in buying girls who go cheap not paying 500k for someone who takes up 1/4 of your cap.

Historian
06-28-2011, 12:55 PM

Thank you your majesty.

The King
06-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Just tyring to be fair to all. :bedard:

BLeonard
06-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Maybe this needs to be more like soccer, where all the bad teams (or in this case, broke-ass people) get to have their own league... :)

-Bill

The King
06-28-2011, 01:24 PM
just keep making noise and I'll keep feeding the poor.

bf1
06-28-2011, 01:26 PM
This is a travesty.

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 01:28 PM
The cap is still constricting though, IMO the value is in buying girls who go cheap not paying 500k for someone who takes up 1/4 of your cap.

Oh, I agree. He set the buyout price pretty high though.

BLeonard
06-28-2011, 01:37 PM
I got to thinking, perhaps there should also be a way to purchase someone that wasn't up for auction... Perhaps the last week of the month, you can put in a silent bid for someone that hasn't been offered and, if nobody else tops that bid, you get them?

Rule would be, you could only do this for one person a month... So, no bidding this way on 5-6 people... Kinda like a once a month "Wild Card" bid.

This way, more ccards would be introduced and perhaps bring someone into the game that hasn't been thought of... Personally, I have a few people in mind, but am kind of doubting they'll ever even be up for bid.

Just a thought.

-Bill

casdhf
06-28-2011, 01:41 PM
test

BLeonard
06-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Sorry for the double post, but wanted to explain this a bit further:

Say, at the end of the month, a member wants a specific person, but they haven't been up for auction... That member could then submit a bid for the person and, if nobody else submitted a higher bid for that person, the member got them.

Like I said, one rule should be a max of one "Wild Card" per member per month.... Another rule should be that there should be a minimum on this sort of bid as well, so someone can't wina bid for an obscenely low number... Perhaps the minimum could be 5% higher than the lowest winning bid placed in the month?

Again, just brainstorming...

-Bill

chernobylwraiths
06-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Sorry for the double post, but wanted to explain this a bit further:

Say, at the end of the month, a member wants a specific person, but they haven't been up for auction... That member could then submit a bid for the person and, if nobody else submitted a higher bid for that person, the member got them.

Like I said, one rule should be a max of one "Wild Card" per member per month.... Another rule should be that there should be a minimum on this sort of bid as well, so someone can't wina bid for an obscenely low number... Perhaps the minimum could be 5% higher than the lowest winning bid placed in the month?

Again, just brainstorming...

-Bill

Hmmm, free agents...

The King
06-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Free Agents will definitely start to appear as teams start to run out of cash or fill up. I realize that it's tough to be patient while getting out bid on a daily basis. That's why I am actively handing out cash and throwing a few flash auctions out there.

The King
06-28-2011, 02:05 PM
I'd like to also say again... you get one bid. No second chances.

The King
06-28-2011, 02:07 PM
On to todays bids.

75,000 WINNER Static!

Mski
06-28-2011, 02:08 PM
:wtf:

The King
06-28-2011, 02:10 PM
What about limiting zoners to one win per week? Think this would help open the game up for others?

Mski
06-28-2011, 02:12 PM
What about limiting zoners to one win per week? Think this would help open the game up for others?i dont think thats needed, if someone wants to spend 40% of the cap on one person, thats their right... just means the rest will open up to everyone else faster

Static
06-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!

Mski
06-28-2011, 02:14 PM
i was going to suggest a maximum bid value like 20% of your personal available cap room, but that probably takes too much time

The King
06-28-2011, 02:15 PM
i dont think thats needed, if someone wants to spend 40% of the cap on one person, thats their right... just means the rest will open up to everyone else faster

I just dont want to turn too many people off before they even get in the game. Maybe a lottery?

BLeonard
06-28-2011, 02:16 PM
What about limiting zoners to one win per week? Think this would help open the game up for others?

It would also make them think twice about placing a bid, just because they have the cash... I'd say 2 wins a week would be fair...

I'd still like to see a way that we can get our own cards, if they are not included in auctions. After all, the idea is to have the best group at the end... More cards out there would make it a bigger pool to choose from.

-Bill

The King
06-28-2011, 02:19 PM
and dont forget I have approx 250 cards to produce this year.

Historian
06-28-2011, 02:20 PM
This is a travesty.

I agree Matt.

Here's a hundred thou.

Grab a few whores and some Giants tickets.

:up:

mysticsoto
06-28-2011, 02:47 PM

I don' t think that's necessary. People just need to be patient. As time passes and people's cap fill up, they will have their day.

DraftBoy
06-28-2011, 03:40 PM
I agree Matt.

Here's a hundred thou.

Grab a few whores and some Giants tickets.

:up:

and blow. Can't get whores and no blow. Amateurs...