• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bang or Bucks: Flash Auction

Each day I will post a girl, no dollar amount attached. PM me an offer for that girl the highest bid gets the girl (who will be created as a card for them to keep in their signature). Once the card is yours you may do as you please with it... sell it to another Zoner trade it for another girl, whatever. This is a blind bid... bid your best offer.

At the end of the year we will award a grand prize to the zoner that has the best stable of girls. Since this is a brand new take on an old game you will see some HOF'ers and celebs we have already ran through BoB.

You're limited to 10 cards per Zoner with a maximum face value of 200K combined (look at this as a salary cap), trades or selling are unlimited.

Flash Auction contestant is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley , bidding is open until 11:30AM.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Bang or Bucks: Flash Auction

Does she come with a whip?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Whats the difference between Flash Auction and regular bidding?

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

the window on these closes very quickly.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• utmhead
          • Oct 2005

Did I get my Bid in on time ?

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by utmhead
            Did I get my Bid in on time ?
            I sent mine as the clock hit 11:30, Im also curious if mine was allowed.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

I had 3 bids come in after 11:30 none of them will be allowed. But that's not a big deal since none of them were winners.
              It was all

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Here are the bids... you guys were paying attention today... we had quite a few.

69,690 Winner TacklingDummy!
                It was all

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
                  Here are the bids... you guys were paying attention today... we had quite a few.

69,690 Winner TacklingDummy!
                  Somebody bid 12 bucks? That's awesome!
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

WTF!

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

You had it for about 25 mins Corey.
                      It was all

Comment

• utmhead
                        • Oct 2005

WOW, Big Money, I thought for sure I was going to be close, but not even in the ballpark

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

These will always be interesting, low bids are typically how I would approach them and hope no one sees the thread. By the way posting in the thread only brings it to the surface so I would avoid posting in these while the auction is active.
                          It was all

Comment

• Static
                            The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                            • Jul 2005

it was only 10:34 my time when i bid

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Dude what's with the less than 2 hour auction? I would've paid a bucket load of money for her.

Some of us have to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X