PDA

View Full Version : Top 100" come down to Brady-Manning

paladin warrior
07-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I want Manning to be #1... F*** that Brady. He is always act like cry big baby

Extremebillsfan247
07-06-2011, 06:16 PM
How much he cries, what he dresses like, or what he looks like should never matter. What he does on the field is all that should matter. If he were a Bill and put up the type of numbers that he did with New England, he would be treated like a legend here. Just saying.

paladin warrior
07-06-2011, 07:20 PM
How much he cries, what he dresses like, or what he looks like should never matter. What he does on the field is all that should matter. If he were a Bill and put up the type of numbers that he did with New England, he would be treated like a legend here. Just saying. Yeah ..But He cries med from the playoff or upset.

Bruce is Loose
07-08-2011, 06:51 AM
How much he cries, what he dresses like, or what he looks like should never matter. What he does on the field is all that should matter. If he were a Bill and put up the type of numbers that he did with New England, he would be treated like a legend here. Just saying.
True...
But here in New England everyone is spoiled with championships and I think it would be hard to find many people that say he is fun to root for (off of the field at least).
He is more fun to hate on than Manning though - I just wish he wasnt so damn good.

TacklingDummy
07-08-2011, 07:17 AM
If I was starting a team and could pick any QB from the history of the NFL my pick would be Manning.

Buddo
07-10-2011, 06:21 AM
If I was starting a team and could pick any QB from the history of the NFL my pick would be Manning.

Probably fair - although if I wanted to run a WCO, I'd go with Montana.
Pats without Brady = still good team, and that's been proven.
Colts without Manning = probably not very good, although we don't have real proof of that.

YardRat
07-10-2011, 08:41 AM
I'd have to go with Montana.

Manning has the gaudy regular season stats, but let's face it...he's a choker when it's win or go home.

As far as Marcia vs Manning, I hate to say it, but I'd go with Brady.

zone
07-10-2011, 08:53 AM
I always thought Brady was the product of a system, Matt Cassel proved that to me.

YardRat
07-10-2011, 08:56 AM
I always thought Brady was the product of a system, Matt Cassel proved that to me.

Although I agree with that to a certain point, a system will only take you so far (much more so at the pro level than college, anyway). A system may get you to the playoffs, but then the players become a much larger factor in the outcomes.

tomz
07-10-2011, 09:16 AM
When you see ALL that Manning does with the relatively weak cast of non-skill players, there is no doubt in my mind that he is the best. Keep in mind that he is the absolute master of the mental part of the game. Easily the best. Every play is an audible for his team, effectively. He is the one indispensable player in the league.

Manning's playoff losses are more often the result of his O-line or sometimes D being exposed by more well-rounded TEAMS, in my opinion.

Mr. Pink
07-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Steve Young > Joe Montana just sayin'

Today pair Brady up with any WRs and he can get the job done, put him with good WRs and he sets the league on fire. Simply put Brady has always made the players around him better regardless if those players are Deion Branch or Wes Welker.

kelly2reed4six
07-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Here is how you tell if Manning is better than Brady...

Brady went down in game one of the 2008 season......Matt Cassel had a very solid season and the pats still went 11-5!

The TRUE test is to see if the Colts could persevere in such a manner if Manning went down with a season ending injury. If not, Manning is the clear cut better QB.