PDA

View Full Version : Jones not fazed by WR competition

justasportsfan
07-08-2011, 10:26 AM
The battle for snaps at receiver will be more intense this season. Parrish, who had 33 catches in eight games, is back as a slot receiver behind starters Lee Evans and Stevie Johnson.

Undrafted rookie David Nelson caught 31 passes and will enter training camp as No. 4 at the position. Big Marcus Easley, a fourth-round pick, is back from an injury that wiped out his entire rookie year. Buffalo's Naaman Roosevelt saw action the last six games and caught nine passes.

Should be an interesting camp competition. Since most of the wr's are either late round picks or URFA , this is a man crush thread.

madness
07-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Great to hear he's working on his short-area quickness and up to this day I still can't believe the impact his kidney disorder had on his draft stock.

DraftBoy
07-08-2011, 11:18 AM
He's got consistent hands and good size, that's a great start for him.

The Popcorn
07-09-2011, 10:46 AM
You guys have WRs? The last great WR you had was TO.

better days
07-09-2011, 11:42 AM
You guys have WRs? The last great WR you had was TO.

The Bills have a good group of WR's. When TO & Ocho leave Cinci this year, the Bengals will have an unproven rookie WR & thats about it.

Thief
07-09-2011, 07:20 PM
He's got consistent hands and good size, that's a great start for him.I would actually call his hands inconsistent.

DraftBoy
07-09-2011, 08:02 PM
I would actually call his hands inconsistent.

Not in college.

Goobylal
07-10-2011, 09:06 AM
The Bills have a good group of WR's. When TO & Ocho leave Cinci this year, the Bengals will have an unproven rookie WR & thats about it.
And no QB. Although that may be redundant with the way Palmer has been playing the past few years.