X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

RB White will have a role

“Just watching him on film I thought he had a very natural feel as a runner,” Modkins told Buffalobills.com. “He did things instinctively. When you’re a runner there are some things that you can’t teach and Johnny did those things. When I found out that he hadn’t played running back his entire college career I was even more impressed with him.”
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...9-dc8c23137153
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: RB White will have a role

His role will be #3 rb, which gets him touches in preseason, and then the regular season he'll have like 5 carries the whole year, and we'll all forget about him till this time next year.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
      His role will be #3 rb, which gets him touches in preseason, and then the regular season he'll have like 5 carries the whole year, and we'll all forget about him till this time next year.
      thats a good thing. That would mean Spiller and Fred are doing well enough that we didn't need White offensively.
      sacrifice1

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

I hope that we don't hear much about him this year except on ST, as we won't unless Freddie or Spiller is either hurt or not performing well.

But, would be great if he can serve as a developmental find, as Freddie has got to be nearing the last year or two of productivity as a lead back.
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

#3 or #4 RB who contributes mostly as a ST this year. I still think they will look to bring in 1-2 more backs through FA or UDFA's to try and find a bigger back for short yardage options.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
            • Apr 2005

Easy Justa, no man crushes. Youre obviously slobbering

Comment

• k-oneputt
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              I still think they will look to bring in 1-2 more backs through FA or UDFA's to try and find a bigger back for short yardage options.
              No. They might bring in some tc backs but this is what we have for the season. Jax, Spiller, White, and Mac. will be the opening day backs barring injury.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                Easy Justa, no man crushes. Youre obviously slobbering
                can't help it. These guys are HOF material
                sacrifice1

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

white's film just looks like he's an every down, thurman type back. he is everywhere on the field, he runs into no holes and comes out still running. he doesn't seem like the fastest guy out there, but he looks like he could deal with a lot of punishment through a season and still keep going.

i do hope we see a lot of him. i feel like spiller is going to just be a high paid decoy and never transform into a lead back. which is totally fine if all the other pieces in the puzzle work.

Comment

• scartown
                    • Dec 2008

He will contribute in STs right away and will get a shot at short yardage situations. I see the ST being in top 3rd in the league again this season.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                      • Sep 2010

Freds not getting any younger. Maybe Whites the next guy in line for the 1-2 punch
                      Originally posted by OpIv37
                      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by elltrain22
                        Lionel Gates? Xavier Omon? Shaud Williams?! Dwayne Wright?!?!? YONEL JOURDAIN?!?!?!

I'll hold my breath 'til he hits the field, too.
                        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

White is more likely not to even make the team than have any kind of real meaningful role with this team.

Unless bench warmer is a meaningful role in your opinion.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Jan 2010

I Know this might be a lofty comparison but his frame and running style is very physical and similar to trent richardson. i think in 2 years he will be the part of a 1-2 punch.... plus rbs get hurt and you need at least 2 probably 3 these days...

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              #3 or #4 RB who contributes mostly as a ST this year. I still think they will look to bring in 1-2 more backs through FA or UDFA's to try and find a bigger back for short yardage options.
                              Yeah, he will spend the majority of his time here on special teams. As far as bringing someone else in, I don't see that happening unless he fails to make the team. We have 4 RB's on the roster already in Jackson, Spiller, Ganther, and now White. JMO

Comment

Working...
                              X