Donald Jones + John Wawrow + special personal announcement from me TUE at 8:30pm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Donald Jones + John Wawrow + special personal announcement from me TUE at 8:30pm!

I really hope everyone can come to the show this coming Tuesday night. I have a big night and awesome show planned.

There's no NFL Now!, so Buffalo Bills Now! will start at 8:30pm (usually 9:30). Here's a rundown:

8:30pm - John Wawrow of the Associated Press joins me to talk about the Bills (he covers them for the AP), the lockout, and the NFL.

Right after Wawrow interview (approx. 9pm) - I will have a special personal announcement I'm going to share with my viewers/listeners.

9:15pm - Bills WR Donald Jones will be live on the line to discuss the lockout (maybe it will even be over by then???), the 2011 Bills, his place in the heavy WR competition, Fitz, and more.

I will be giving Wawrow and Jones select questions from the live chat box. But you have to be in the chat box and have a username in order to ask one and have it be seen.

The address for the show is: www.Justin.tv/coachsal

You can go to www.Justin.tv and register an account if you don't have one.

Thanks for allowing me to promote the show here every time it's on. I hope it proves a valuable resource and/or entertainment for many of you. By the way, the channel (between both NFL and Bills show) is now over half a million total viewers in less than a year! That's amazing! Thanks!
    Last edited by Coach Sal; 07-08-2011, 11:11 PM.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Re: Donald Jones + John Wawrow + special personal announcement from me TUE at 8:30pm!

2 guests in 1 show? your show has come a long way since I started following Bills Now on Ustream. It's been fun to watch it grow. Your show is getting too big to fit in moms basement. <- joking. You and BSN360 make that show happen. Thanks for giving us something to do through this long and boring lockout period. I'll be in attendance, Go Bills..

Comment

• Coach Sal
      • Aug 2006

Re: Donald Jones + John Wawrow + special personal announcement from me TUE at 8:30pm!

You can go to twitter and enter #Ask19 or go to my my Facebook page (linked below) and post a question for me to ask Donald tonight.
      Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
      And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• homeslice5484
        • Jul 2008

I am going to try my best to be there Sal! Everything you do is appreciated.
        Last edited by homeslice5484; 07-12-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X