PDA

View Full Version : Adam (Pacman) Jones arrested

Billz_fan
07-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. The crime wave continues :laughter:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cincinnati-bengals-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-while-intoxicated?gt1=39002

Luisito23
07-10-2011, 01:55 PM
What a loser.

Michael82
07-10-2011, 02:40 PM
:rofl:

3rd strike! Hope you enjoy the CFL and UFL! :bigwave:

Billz_fan
07-10-2011, 03:03 PM
NFL Network says Jones spent 8 hours in jail last night. He deny's that he was drunk and says he does not drink. He also deny's the altercation and claims to not have any idea why he was arrested :laughter:

I wonder is the commish is gonna swallow that ? :D

BuffaloBillsFan4life
07-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Well, they did say they would have to turn to crime . . .

BuffaloBillsFan4life
07-10-2011, 04:03 PM
NFL Network says Jones spent 8 hours in jail last night. He deny's that he was drunk and says he does not drink. He also deny's the altercation and claims to not have any idea why he was arrested :laughter:

I wonder is the commish is gonna swallow that ? :D
With the lockout in place, they code of conduct is suspended.

Michael82
07-10-2011, 04:44 PM
I wonder how big Goodell's list is, of players that will be suspended or fined once the lockout is finished. You know that he's making a list and checking it twice. lol

mikemac2001
07-10-2011, 10:51 PM
I wonder how big Goodell's list is, of players that will be suspended or fined once the lockout is. You know that he's making a list and checking it twice. lol

How can u fine Or suspend people

You locked out from there job...we are going to penalize you for actions that u did while we weren't paying u bc we wouldn't allow u to work

Idk that doesn't seem to fly

Michael82
07-11-2011, 01:00 AM
I bet he will still try it because a bunch of these guys are still under contract and representing the NFL.

mikemac2001
07-11-2011, 10:16 AM
I bet he will still try it because a bunch of these guys are still under contract and representing the NFL.

i can't see that flying

we won't allow you to work or pay u but then we can penalize u for actions done during that time....they were locked out of the NFL

Michael82
07-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Here's the article....

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2011/3/21/2063754/despite-lockout-nfl-to-enforce-conduct-policy

Michael82
07-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Here's another....

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/29069/are-suspensions-possible-for-ward-jones

mikemac2001
07-11-2011, 05:50 PM
dude links don't matter i am saying they are locked out from NFL u can't punish someone in that situation the union would flip...they don't have to follow any of the NFL rules when they are not part of the NFL

But the NFL is in the midst of the lockout where the league's collective bargaining agreement and personal conduct policies are not active

i know ur point that they might but i am saying its completely wrong of them

and i can't see the union allowing it

Billz_fan
07-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Well if those links are true then they plan on enforcing the conduct policy even though there is a lock out. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

BLeonard
07-11-2011, 10:39 PM
:rofl:

3rd strike! Hope you enjoy the CFL and UFL! :bigwave:

3rd strike? He's been busted more than three times, certainly... Hell, I can't even google my favorite yellow video game character that gets chased by ghosts wthout seeing another arrest article about this doofus...

Just read, he might be getting jailtime for this one... They have both his and Hines Ward's mugshots: http://www.statesman.com/sports/pro/pacman-jones-could-face-more-charges-1600905.html

-Bill

Michael82
07-12-2011, 02:21 AM
dude links don't matter i am saying they are locked out from NFL u can't punish someone in that situation the union would flip...they don't have to follow any of the NFL rules when they are not part of the NFL

But the NFL is in the midst of the lockout where the league's collective bargaining agreement and personal conduct policies are not active

Currently there is no union to fight for the players. If Goodell wants to Suspend and/or fine players sure to what happened during the lockout, he can. I bet it goes to court though.

Mike13
07-12-2011, 08:39 AM
I wonder how big Goodell's list is, of players that will be suspended or fined once the lockout is finished. You know that he's making a list and checking it twice. lol

Goodell has been biplolar with his hardline approach, sometimes he does it, sometimes he doesnt.
One of the many reasons he's a ****ty comissoner.

mikemac2001
07-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Currently there is no union to fight for the players. If Goodell wants to Suspend and/or fine players sure to what happened during the lockout, he can. I bet it goes to court though.

there is no union and the players arnt employee's of the NFL since they are locked out....

and the union will reform don't play dumb

BuffaloBillsFan4life
07-12-2011, 03:26 PM

without the contract and with the lawyers they wouldn't make that stick, you know he wants to though!

BuffaloBillsFan4life
07-12-2011, 03:30 PM

The misconduct is one thing that the NFL will have to let slide. If they try and punish the players after the fact, it will kill this season for sure IMHO.