PDA

View Full Version : Hey NFL

Mr. Miyagi
07-10-2011, 05:41 PM
We're all losing interest here. You can only hype up the "almost there" thing so many times and for so long before it becomes crying wolf.

Get this thing done within days or nobody will care anymore.

Now.

Mr. Pink
07-10-2011, 06:10 PM
I lost interest in the whole anticipation of the lockout being lifted long ago. I fully expect it to run into the season and fully expect to miss a few games. However, I'd rather have no games than scab games so I'm glad that hasn't been talked about.

When the game returns, it returns and I'll return to watching and being entertained.

DraftBoy
07-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Nobody is losing interest though. That's the key.

justasportsfan
07-10-2011, 07:02 PM
all i care about is football come Aug.

wmoz11
07-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not losing interest at all. And the NFL isn't hyping a resolution. It's the media.

Johnny Bugmenot
07-11-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm not losing interest at all. And the NFL isn't hyping a resolution. It's the media.
They're the ones who are all locked into billion-dollar contracts with the NFL-- if you think we fans want NFL football, you can bet the networks want to receive something for the money they've dumped into the league.

Johnny Bugmenot
07-11-2011, 12:51 AM
However, I'd rather have no games than scab games so I'm glad that hasn't been talked about.
The scab players idea pretty much only works when there's a strike. One of the benefits of decertification for the players is that it can no longer single out a single organization to lock out-- if there's a lockout, you have to lock out everyone. Trying to hire scabs would be virtually impossible in the current situation.

DMBcrew36
07-11-2011, 05:56 AM
I agree, though its hard to get excited when your team is the Bills anyway.