PDA

View Full Version : Bills Backers Ireland

Dujek
07-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Contacted the Bills, and there is no official Bills Backers International for Ireland, so I fully intend to rectify this.

The general plan would be to try and set up in a bar somewhere, hook up a Gamepass subscription to their TV and show every Bills game live. But to even get bars interested I need a load of people that are guaranteed to come most weeks to watch the game.

If any of you know of any other Bills fans in Ireland, send them my way.

Also, having very little to do today while watching Darren Clarke cruise to another marvellous victory for Northern Ireland, I came up with this:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/duj_1arm/BBILogo.png

What do you think?

YardRat
07-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Very cool, but I would switch Backers and Ireland.

Cntrygal
07-17-2011, 08:15 PM
The bottom (upside down) buffalo looks like it should have a pool of blood beneath it. Maybe put it upright instead???

Cntrygal
07-17-2011, 08:15 PM
btw - will I get a discount on drinks if I manage to visit? :D

BertSquirtgum
07-17-2011, 09:13 PM
I would flip the upside down buffalo right side up. other than that, good show.

Luisito23
07-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Nice! :dance3:

Dujek
07-18-2011, 06:44 AM
Very cool, but I would switch Backers and Ireland.

Just not sure about having a word in the stripe at all. No matter what you do it looks wrong.

If you line it up with the top of the stripe it looks horrible against the bottom stripe, if you line it up with the bottom it looks horrible against the top, and if you reduce the size of the letters going up to fill the space it just looks silly.

So I've just split the difference and hoped for the best.

I'll check what it looks like if I use Ireland in there instead when I get a chance tonight.

justasportsfan
07-18-2011, 09:30 AM
I would flip the upside down buffalo right side up. other than that, good show.
yeah, that buffalo looks dead upsidedown

The last buffalo fan
07-18-2011, 10:25 AM
:up: :gobills: