PDA

View Full Version : BBD: First Round Mock Draft

DraftBoy
07-17-2011, 11:20 PM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft/

I have the Bills picking 9th in my first mock draft.

B-DON
07-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Congrats on the new site DB.

DraftBoy
07-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Congrats on the new site DB.

Appreciate it!

What did you think of mock? You a fan of us going OT?

B-DON
07-18-2011, 01:45 PM
I wouldn't be against going oline with our first pick but would have to look long and hard at landry and possibly barclay.

DraftBoy
07-18-2011, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't be against going oline with our first pick but would have to look long and hard at landry and possibly barclay.

Agreed, and I want this year to really focus on those two prospects. Though in this mock I have Barkley staying in school.

B-DON
07-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Yea and I can't believe I misspelled his name lol. Do u think he will actually stay though? The fsu Oklahoma game is one I'll be watching closely. Landry lit them up last year but fsu should be much better this year

DraftBoy
07-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Yea and I can't believe I misspelled his name lol. Do u think he will actually stay though? The fsu Oklahoma game is one I'll be watching closely. Landry lit them up last year but fsu should be much better this year

I think with Barkley he may. He's a Trojan through and through and with their post-season ban he may want to stay and get a bowl game to play in.

DraftBoy
07-21-2011, 12:52 AM
Mock is updated with explanations.

Mr. Pink
07-21-2011, 07:54 AM
Dre Kirkpatrick to Cleveland makes little sense.

Haden-Wright-Brown as the top 3 is pretty solid, unless you think Brown will be moved to Safety?

And to Buffalo, Landry Jones will make more sense than Johnathan Martin especially seeing Fitz is an FA after this year and Brown/Brohm likely will never see the field again outside of preseason.

k-oneputt
07-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Why the heck didn't J. Jenkins come out in this past draft or the coming supp. draft ?
He's wasting time and money. If he's a player, and I think he will be a good NFL cb, he gets one year closer to fa. and he gets paid this year.
Waste time at N. Ala.

Ginger Vitis
07-21-2011, 10:05 AM

Haden-Wright-Brown as the top 3 is pretty solid, unless you think Brown will be moved to Safety?

And to Buffalo, Landry Jones will make more sense than Johnathan Martin especially seeing Fitz is an FA after this year and Brown/Brohm likely will never see the field again outside of preseason.

I like Landry Jones at #9 as well.. Draftboy is also a little more optimistic about the Bills this year than I would have guessed.. Thought for sure he would have them picking Top 5

DraftBoy
07-21-2011, 10:45 AM

I agree its solid but Kirkpatrick could arguably become the best of all three. Its a slight risk pick given the depth but he's a playmaker who can excel in isolation coverage.

Not sold on Landry Jones yet, need to see more of him.

DraftBoy
07-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Why the heck didn't J. Jenkins come out in this past draft or the coming supp. draft ?
He's wasting time and money. If he's a player, and I think he will be a good NFL cb, he gets one year closer to fa. and he gets paid this year.
Waste time at N. Ala.

Image repair. Stock is too low right now it would cost him thousands if not millions.

Go to UNA stay clean for a year, get drafted top two rounds.

DraftBoy
07-21-2011, 10:46 AM
I like Landry Jones at #9 as well.. Draftboy is also a little more optimistic about the Bills this year than I would have guessed.. Thought for sure he would have them picking Top 5

You and me both.