PDA

View Full Version : BBD Original: Sleeping Seniors-SEC West

DraftBoy
07-18-2011, 07:15 AM
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2011/07/sleeping-seniors-sec-west/

Every year scouts and GM’s across the league spend countless hours grinding film and trying desperately to identify the next big time prospect. Despite going through this intensive evaluation some prospects still manage to slip through the cracks. Somehow players like Captain Munnerlyn (2008-R7), Jarrett Johnson (2003-R4), Arian Foster (Undrafted), and Dhani Jones (2000-R6) manage to fall in the draft year after year. This preseason series of articles is designed to try and find those players before we have single snap in 2011. I will break down every conference in the FBS looking for Seniors who are not currently on the radar but should be come next April. I won’t get all of the players who we don’t know today but should tomorrow, and some of the ones I name will become nothing more than marginal backups this season. This scouting series is designed to help you the reader know more about the players on the teams you’ll be watching with your friends on Saturdays this fall. So when you hear them talking about some obscure DE from Ole Miss whose blowing up the SEC, you can respond with “Oh, you mean….”

DraftBoy
07-18-2011, 07:20 AM
This one is for you k-one!

k-oneputt
07-18-2011, 07:48 AM
Good job Db.

DraftBoy
07-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Good job Db.

Glad you enjoyed it!