• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Clayton: Bills will rule 2014-2016

Article on ESPN:

Star young players. Great coaching. Top-flight personnel department. The Packers have all three, and they'll be the dominant NFL team from 2014-16.

At least someone thinks we might be good someday... even if its for all the wrong reasons now...
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Clayton: Bills will rule 2014-2016

No way we we get Luck. This team is bad but not #1 pick bad

Comment

• BuffaloBillsFan4life
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DrGraves
      Article on ESPN:

Star young players. Great coaching. Top-flight personnel department. The Packers have all three, and they'll be the dominant NFL team from 2014-16.

At least someone thinks we might be good someday... even if its for all the wrong reasons now...
      I believe Buffalo will have it's glory days again. I believe we've had a lot of great teams since our last glory days. Now I am crossing my fingers for the luck to go with it.
      Let's Go Buffalo!

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DrGraves
        Article on ESPN:

lol yeah i was just gonna say, he doesnt like our young players, he likes the fact we're so bad we may get Andrew Luck. lol
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Clayton is a ***** moron. The teams who made head-coaching changes over the off-season will be the worst teams in the league, followed by the Dols, Bengals, and Browns.

Comment

• THRILLHO
            This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
            • Feb 2009

Lol, that has got to be the sorriest reason for choosing a dominant team. IF we draft Luck and IF he turns out to be as good as Manning we will be the most dominant team.
            True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by THRILLHO
              Lol, that has got to be the sorriest reason for choosing a dominant team. IF we draft Luck and IF he turns out to be as good as Manning we will be the most dominant team.
              Yeah, let's see how Luck plays this year before we all anoint him the next comming.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                • Mar 2004

Well at least someone thinks we'll still have a team in a few years...

Comment

• Buddo
                  • Mar 2007

I used to think that Clayton was a decent reporter, and he probably was. Was being the operative word. Ever since he's become a guy that gets turned to for an 'opinion', he's been full of it.
                  I'm not sure he gets much right about the Bills at all these days.
                  Whoever was talking about teams who have changed HCs and schemes, has the right of it. Some of those teams will be much worse than the Bills - although they may well bounce back quite quickly for next year once they know what they are doing.

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Clayton is generally a fool.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

clayton just hates the bills from a special place. at least mortenson's hate is a result of his pal getting the screwgie. but clayton seems to just hate from a special place.

the bills aren't going to be in the top 16 teams, but dead last, when they weren't last year with a new coach and less talent and no direction, seems like an odd prediction. but i think if the bills are 6-10 this year and pick in the top 12 again, we could finally have the pieces for a solid year after this year.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                        • Dec 2003

The Bills average margain of victory was 7.5 points and that was inflated by the 18 point "drubbing" we put on Cincy. While we a competitive team last year there's no guaranteeing we'll be the same in 2011 as it doesn't look like we'll do much in free agency to improve our offense and while one would hope the defense will improve that's still up in the air. So to say we won't own the #1 overall pick in next year's draft isn't far fetched as the NFC East is one of the best conferences in the league and the AFC West isn't going to be easy either.

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Jokeman
                          The Bills average margain of victory was 7.5 points and that was inflated by the 18 point "drubbing" we put on Cincy. While we a competitive team last year there's no guaranteeing we'll be the same in 2011 as it doesn't look like we'll do much in free agency to improve our offense and while one would hope the defense will improve that's still up in the air. So to say we won't own the #1 overall pick in next year's draft isn't far fetched as the NFC East is one of the best conferences in the league and the AFC West isn't going to be easy either.
                          Have you seen the panthers play? If they start newton there is no way in hell they have a better record than us. Bengals are pretty bad too with or without Palmer. Broncos with tebow shouldn't be to great either. Like I said, no way we get the first pick as much as id love to have it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

this....

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                            Well at least someone thinks we'll still have a team in a few years...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by B-DON
                              Have you seen the panthers play? If they start newton there is no way in hell they have a better record than us. Bengals are pretty bad too with or without Palmer. Broncos with tebow shouldn't be to great either. Like I said, no way we get the first pick as much as id love to have it.
                              The Panthers also won't select Luck if they get the #1 pick again. They could trade it though.

Why does everyone seem to think it's so impossible for the Bills to tank this season? We were third worst in the league last year, and are basically counting on rookies and improvement from 2nd year guys as more talent, in an off-season that was all but lost due to the lockout.

One or two injuries, one or two bad bounces against weaker teams, and we could very easily end up at or near the bottom of the league.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X