PDA

View Full Version : CNN on Dareus

Buffalogic
07-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Was browsing CNN today and came across this (http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/20/nfl.rookie.lockout/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1). Dareus is gonna be a good one for us.

Buffalogic
07-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Making news for being a good guy, instead of getting media attention from dui or drugs or some club fight...

jamze132
07-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Sounds like he's going to fit right in with Buffalo. Hopefully money won't change him.

Night Train
07-21-2011, 05:16 AM
How could the best player in the draft not be a good fit for anyone ?

He should have been picked #1 overall and he fell to us by some micracle.

thesquirrelking
07-21-2011, 06:24 AM
"My godfather hates crabgrass. Hates it," Dareus said. "I'm going to buy him the best crabgrass killer money can buy."

I almost sprayed Cheerios all over my laptop when I read that.

tampabay25690
07-21-2011, 06:56 AM
I agree that he could pretty much fit in with any team...
But Im glad and still shocked he is a Buffalo Bill.
I really thought he was going to Denver...

Mr. Pink
07-21-2011, 06:58 AM
Making news for being a good guy, instead of getting media attention from dui or drugs or some club fight...

JP was a good guy too. I don't care if the dude says the right things and cleans the streets of Buffalo or loves his mama. He can be the biggest douchebag in the world if he can play ball. I'm hoping come Sundays the dude can play some ball.

trapezeus
07-21-2011, 09:26 AM
when this story first happened a month or two ago, i assumed he was cutting the grass with a walking lawn mower, because he was saying that is how he got his exercize. I didn't think he was doing it on a brand new john deere riding mower!

i'm excited for Dareus despite the riding mower aspect of this story. aside from injury, i just can't envision him not being a game changer.

justasportsfan
07-21-2011, 11:04 AM
He was sitting on the JOhn Deere for the interview. Once it was time to cut the grass, the was told to cut it by pushing the John Deere.

FlyingDutchman
07-21-2011, 03:01 PM
How could the best player in the draft not be a good fit for anyone ?

He should have been picked #1 overall and he fell to us by some micracle.

I think he meant as a person. Dareus seems like a well balanced, down to earth hard working guy that doesnt need the big city lights to show hes special