• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

BoB owners

Do we need our own forum to discuss issues that we do not want the commissioner to be aware of? Kind of like a board of governors meeting where we would discuss and vote on raising the cap, what kind of talent pool we would like. Perhaps we want a draft so we can get a few rookie cards?

Perhaps we only need to create a thread for ourselves and "ban" the King from looking in?

Thoughts...
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: BoB owners

You guys can talk about whatever the hell you want. But as King it doesnt matter unless I adopt it. I think I have been pretty open and fair with suggestions, but if you want to exclude me fine!

Maybe I'll create a new rule that if you shun the King all your cards shall be forfeited to Historian.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Static
      The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
      • Jul 2005

what needs to be disscussed that is so secret?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Um what?

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

How people have already mis-managed their cap space I imagine.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Static
            what needs to be disscussed that is so secret?
            Draft? Raising the cap? Setting limits on bids? Who should be in the talent pool?

I'm just trying to have fun with this game and take it to another level of foolishness.

I mean the NFL owners have secret meetings all the time and come up with suggestions for the commisioner.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

I dont think having our own forum is a bad idea, but we dont really get in the way in the TZ either. Plus we get more exposure there.
              It was all

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

I suggest putting Aniston and Beckinsale up before I run out of cap space.

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Beckinsale signed on for a new Underworld.
                  It was all

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Those are good movies. I even like the one without her.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I think we should have more days like the BoB anniversary where we got to pick between several different choices. I also would like the ability to suggest our own choices...

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Those days will come Mikey but I have to create all the cards and creating 4-5 cards at night isnt my idea of a good time.

I'm always open to suggestions as well just dont expect to see them the next day. I already have a bullpen with like 60 girls in it.
                        It was all

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
                          I dont think having our own forum is a bad idea, but we dont really get in the way in the TZ either. Plus we get more exposure there.
                          Done

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I'll continue to move the daily threads over here.
                            It was all

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
                              I'll continue to move the daily threads over here.
                              I moved all threads from the introduction of the keeper game to today over here.

Comment

Working...
                              X