PDA

View Full Version : Goodell: New revenue sharing plan good for all clubs and keep competitive balance

Coach Sal
07-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I think that is the biggest and most important thing I've heard about this approved proposal, as far as being a Bills fan, ESPECIALLY considering Ralph approved it.

He also said:
--Facilities planned to open Saturday, pending NFLPA approval.
--League year starts Wed (FA, trades, etc), also pending approval.
--No Hall of Fame Game
--10 year deal

X-Era
07-21-2011, 06:37 PM
I think that is the biggest and most important thing I've heard about this approved proposal, as far as being a Bills fan, ESPECIALLY considering Ralph approved it.

He also said:
--League year starts Wed (FA, trades, etc), also pending approval.
--No Hall of Fame Game
--10 year dealI've got some other stuff in my post as well

Night Train
07-21-2011, 06:40 PM

Confirmed - Bills just posted on Craigslist, looking for someone to clean out the fridge and mop.

Yasgur's Farm
07-21-2011, 07:20 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820e6311/article/nfl-clubs-approve-comprehensive-agreement-?module=HP11_cp

The NFL announced that players can begin voluntary workouts at club facilities on July 23 if the NFLPA Executive Board approves the settlement terms. Following the reconstitution of the NFLPA as a union and approval of the new CBA by the NFLPA membership, the League Year and free agency signings will start at 2:00 PM ET on July 27 and training camps for all teams will open on July 27. Day one activities will be limited to physicals, meetings, and conditioning. Players will practice without pads on days two and three.
As part of the transition rules for the 2011 League Year, the parties have agreed that the CBA's specified deadlines for certain free agency contract tenders will be delayed to the dates indicated below. For example, the deadline for the CBA's "June 1 Tender" to Unrestricted Free Agents will be changed from June 1 to August 12.
Following are key dates on the revised 2011 League Calendar, contingent upon ratification of the agreement by the players prior to these dates:

jamze132
07-22-2011, 07:39 AM
Yeah, that's not probably going to happen now.