PDA

View Full Version : Heath Evans take

WillsFromThaU21
07-22-2011, 09:05 AM
anyone else think he made a fool of himself last night? he told eisen that the owners had made a PR move last night and tried to pull a fast one. Eisen then asked him what was removed from the CBA..heath then rambled on...Eisen then asked heath to be specific on what was removed and heaths answer was oh he didn't know lol

WeAreArthurMoates
07-22-2011, 09:11 AM
Some of these guys are redicolous, Josh Cribbs so far had the best response. He was level headed said a deal would get done but they wouldnt vote on it yesterday cause they need to review it.

WillsFromThaU21
07-22-2011, 10:15 AM
yeah josh cribbs did have a good response....heath though was a little embarrassing lol

madness
07-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Greg Jennings (http://www.tweetply.com/user/gregjennings): This lockout is an absolute mess. Players are just ready to play the game we love & get back to entertaining the fans who truly support us.

:bf1:

WillsFromThaU21
07-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Saints RB Heath Evans (@HeathEvans ): "Here is
what the 'Real ' fans need 2 know: The owners
tried 2 slip many things n2 the CBA 'they '
voted on that were NEVER agreed 2!" <0_o butttt u don't know what they are lol >

Novacane
07-22-2011, 01:55 PM
voted on that were NEVER agreed 2!" <0_o butttt u don't know what they are lol >

:rofl: So you are only a "real" fan if you buy his version of events?

Novacane
07-22-2011, 01:56 PM

I assume this was on twitter? Could someone with twitter ask this idiot to please name a few of these "many" things?

WillsFromThaU21
07-22-2011, 02:04 PM
lol I wish I didn't delete my Twitter the other day or I definitely would've. <Damn my gf! lol>

Bangarang
07-22-2011, 02:06 PM
The players are making themselves look like fools by fighting this battle through the media.

WeAreArthurMoates
07-22-2011, 03:08 PM
The players are making themselves look like fools by fighting this battle through the media.

Yes they are, TKO was all over ESPN rambling how this isn't a fair, frankly this deal heavily favors the players except the 10 years.

Night Train
07-22-2011, 03:12 PM
When did they players starting thinking we'd be impressed with their opinions, when we know most of them never attended classes while playing college football ?