PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowlers

JefftheBillsfan
07-18-2002, 08:15 AM
Just wondering in your opinions who is going to make the Pro Bowl from the Bills. Here are your main possibilities, although stars can emerge....here's hoping they do :cheers:

Moulds
Brown
Jennings
Bledsoe
Centers
P.Williams
Newman
Fletcher
Winfield
Clements

Here is my list: Moulds, Brown, Bledsoe, Williams, Newman, Clements

Who do you think?

The Shadow
07-18-2002, 08:18 AM
Moulds-will get his groove back
Bledsoe-will be on a mission this year
Henry-will average about 5 yds per carry running behind Williams
Clements-should only get better. With a more aggressive defense this year, Nate should get more INT's
Fletcher-will lead the AFC in tackles

Billsbabee
07-18-2002, 08:27 AM
Off the top of my head:

Moulds
Clements
Fletcher

bduff54
07-18-2002, 08:30 AM
lets get real. 5 guys from the bills aren't making the team

shelby
07-18-2002, 08:33 AM
Winfield and, hopefully, Moulds.

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2002, 08:37 AM
I agree with bduff.

The Shadow
07-18-2002, 08:37 AM
Forgot one: Pandaman will be chosen for the halftime show. He will wrestle 5 pandas at once.

JefftheBillsfan
07-18-2002, 09:50 AM
I am not so sure that the Bills won't have 5 or even 6 players. I expect Bledsoe to have a big year in our system, he will at least get Moulds in, if not Bledsoe himself. Ruben always makes it, reguardless if he deserves it or not. Pat Williams should take Pryce from Denver because he is going to DE. Newman and Clements may be a reach, but they are guys I expect to put up monster stats, and that's mostly all that is looked at.

angneli
07-18-2002, 10:09 AM
Moulds is always spectacular in even numbered years. He's in

Brown will make it he is always in

Bledsoe has an outside chance, but you know that Gannon and Manning are already in.

Fletcher can make it. He has to worry about Ray Lewis and Zach Thomas who are in every year.

Newman will get consideration, but is still a year away.

Pat Williams will make the pro bowl.

Antoine Winfield will make the pro-bowl

Clements is a year away.

Centers is in.

My list: Moulds, Brown, Centers, Winfield

eyedog
07-18-2002, 10:21 AM
moulds, clements, and brown. even though brown doesn't usually deserve to go.

RedEyE
07-18-2002, 10:36 AM
Here is a link about a certain Pro Bowler from Buffalo:

http://www.pba.com/players/player_t.asp?PlayerID=49

Rude American
07-18-2002, 10:43 AM
I say: Moulds, Bledsoe, Clements, Winfield, Williams, Brown.
Bledsoe and Moulds will be outstanding together.

Ebenezer
07-18-2002, 11:06 AM
Moulds
Brown
Bledsoe
Winfield or Clements

Pandaman
07-18-2002, 12:22 PM
I get to Hawaii AND wrestle 5 pandas? Where do I sign up????

:punk:

Originally posted by The Shadow
Forgot one: Pandaman will be chosen for the halftime show. He will wrestle 5 pandas at once.

WG
07-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Moulds, Jennings, Moore, Clements, Fletcher.

Fletcher will make it b/c he's known and has played on the SB Rams. Clements is better than Winfield. Jennings' name is out there and he played extremely well last year on a crap team. Moore will be huge for Bledsoe unless he doesn't get as much PT as JR. Moulds could be a top 5 WR in this league this year.

Bledsoe won't make it. He's only made it once w/o subbing in for an injury and that was as a b/u. Manning, Gannon, Green, Testeverde, Fiedler all have a better chance. The others mentioned are going to have a good year no matter what. Bledsoe really needs near flawless protection from the OL to even think about having a good enough year to make the PB. Also, unless he for some reason doesn't make his traditional mistakes, that's gonna hold him back.

Brown won't make it. He should never have made it to begin with.

Pat Williams might very well make it.

JefftheBillsfan
07-18-2002, 12:37 PM
There is no way we get 2 CBs in the AFC. There is Woodson, Madison, Surtain, Law, McCallister, amongst the Corner Bucks. I see us getting one of them in. 3 MLBs get in, I see Lewis, Thomas, and Bell getting in before Fletch, even to know I think Lewis and Thomas won't have a great year. Newman will be tough with OLBs (Seau, Gildon, Miller, Edwards, etc.) but I think he will crack the top 3. I can't think of 3 QBs in the AFC better than Bledsoe. And I def. can't think of 3 WRs better than Moulds. I don't see Centers getting in due to his decreased role.

The_Philster
07-18-2002, 05:04 PM
I think Fletcher could get in ahead of Lewis. Lewis is playing the MikeLB in a new 3-4 scheme for the Ravens this year. He also lost the big DTs that were in front of him. He's got some adjustments to make on his game this year.

SoCalBillsFan
07-18-2002, 05:14 PM
I dont see fletcher making it, I still think he will have a great year.

Centers won't make it this year. if he does, it means we stunk again and he caught too many passes.

Clements is a year away, I agree. Winfield might make it. I still think both will have a solid year.

Newman won't beat out other bigger name linebackers. If he is mentioned howefver it means he had a great year.

Brown will make it. Moulds wil make it. I'm hoping pat williams makes it.

I dont see us getting more than 4 pro-bowlers. THat's a LOT of pro-bowlers. If we get more it means we had an AWESOME year. Just because a guy has a good or even great year doesn't mean he makes the pro-bowl. I think in order for the bills to succeed they dont have to have 6 or 7 pro bowlers, they need the guys listed in this thread to have good, solid seasons. They dont have to be pro-bowlers.

WG
07-19-2002, 12:52 AM
Normally I don't see Fletcher making it, but the reason that I think he will is b/c he'll be making an inordinate amount of tackles just like Cowart was on pace for two years ago before getting hurt.

Fletcher may be our main weapon against the run, which wouldn't be good for the team, but which would be good for him statistically. That would help him make the PB along w/ the fact that he's already played in a SB and won. Perceptions count.

gonzo1105
07-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Moulds, Centers, Brown, Winfield