X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Ya think Danny?

"It was the worst day I've ever experienced and ultimately it's our responsibility as a special teams group,'' Bills special teams coach Danny Smith said. "I apologize to our football team. I apologize to the Buffalo Bills organization. I apologize to the fans. If we had done anything today, we would've won the football game.''
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

Hey.............I admire the guy for being stand up about it. It is not his fault the players can't tackle.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Ultimately both players and coaches both bear responsibility for play on the field. I do admire Smith for standing up and apologizing. That's half of what is needed to make things better. The other half is fixing it. If he can't get it fixed, the apology only goes so far, and that's not far enough.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

special teamsGW

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

I was so damn mad when I saw on my stat tracker that they returned a damn kickoff in OT. ERRRRRR!!!!!
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• LABillsFan
              • Aug 2002

A stand up guy for apologizing?????????? A stand up guy apologizes when he gives it his all and fails. This apology ranks with Billy Joe Hobarts for his ineptitude.
              Last edited by LABillsFan; 09-08-2002, 11:56 PM.
              I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Benjudah
                Shinier than your mom
                • Jul 2002

no, Billy Joe was a c***y ass about it... hardly really apologetic... this seems like an honest sincere apologu with meaning behind it... I also think it was a stand up thing for hiom to get up there and take responsibility, if he can follow threough and make that unit plat decently then it will be even more significant.

Comment

Working...
                X