PDA

View Full Version : QB John Beck turned away from Redskins Park

OpIv37
07-26-2011, 01:14 PM
lmao- clearly, the face of the franchise...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/John-Beck-was-unrecognized-and-turned-away-at-Re;_ylt=AkG82fxNdLNEC_33HW75rIar0op4?urn=nfl-wp3923

Bangarang
07-26-2011, 01:26 PM
lol @ Mike Shanahan

streetkings01
07-26-2011, 03:11 PM
I remember Fin fans saying this guy was a better QB than Trent Edwards. Edwards has sucked but he's 10x the QB Beck is!lol

trapezeus
07-26-2011, 03:14 PM
i don't know, i loved Beck's 10 yard passing day against the bills. i think he threw a 2 yard pass that got picked off by a stunned george wilson on the blitz. that was singlehandedly the biggest "deer in headlights" game i've ever seen of a QB other than JP's disastrous first set of plays in a sunday night game vs. the patriots.

Crisis
07-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Is the biggest moment of his career still throwing a duck 5 yards away to george wilson who returned it for the easiest TD of his career?

trapezeus
07-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Is the biggest moment of his career still throwing a duck 5 yards away to george wilson who returned it for the easiest TD of his career?

i only credited him with a 2 yard pass. 5 yards is like 50% of his pass yardage that day. There is bad QB play that leaves you shaking your head, and then there are performances like that where you just know he doesn't have what it takes.

Crisis
07-26-2011, 03:18 PM
i only credited him with a 2 yard pass. 5 yards is like 50% of his pass yardage that day. There is bad QB play that leaves you shaking your head, and then there are performances like that where you just know he doesn't have what it takes.

well to be fair, it was all behind the line of scrimmage anyways. it was more like the ugliest shovel pass we'll ever see.

trapezeus
07-26-2011, 03:25 PM
but it wasn't. it was actually an over the head, "i'm trying to throw this at least 10 yards".

it was like watching a player give up mid throw. I don't think we'll ever see a QB get a chance to play and play that poorly for quite a while. i could watch that quarter of football all over again.

Thurmal
07-26-2011, 04:27 PM
i don't know, i loved Beck's 10 yard passing day against the bills. i think he threw a 2 yard pass that got picked off by a stunned george wilson on the blitz. that was singlehandedly the biggest "deer in headlights" game i've ever seen of a QB other than JP's disastrous first set of plays in a sunday night game vs. the patriots.

That game Beck had against Buffalo was, BY FAR, the worst I've ever seen a QB play in an NFL game.

When you give the Bills, who struggle to score 20 points in an entire game, enough opportunities to go up 28-0 midway through the second quarter, you really suck.

stuckincincy
07-26-2011, 05:33 PM
I remember Fin fans saying this guy was a better QB than Trent Edwards. Edwards has sucked but he's 10x the QB Beck is!lol

The Cincy n'paper reporters mentioned Edwards being in the running for a spot in CIN.

I kid you not....

Mr Bills
07-26-2011, 06:02 PM

Well Beck has a chance to be the starting QB next year while Trent will never start again.

Mike13
07-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Thats why you dont draft gingers.

Crisis
07-27-2011, 12:44 AM
http://profootballzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/andy-dalton-300x211.jpg

Thats why you dont draft gingers.

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/andy-dalton.jpg