PDA

View Full Version : Nick Barnett to be cut!

X-Era
07-26-2011, 02:30 PM
He's the type of LB I would sign to this team. And I would sign him regardless of what happens with Poz.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/07/packers-lb-nick-barnett-indicates-hes-about-to-be-released/1

methos4ever
07-26-2011, 02:33 PM
He's already name-dropped on Sirius he wants to play for Giants, Bucs, or any team close to a Lombardi.

mikemac2001
07-26-2011, 02:43 PM
saw him at the strip club in green bay after the bills game....i like his style

mayotm
07-26-2011, 02:43 PM
He's already name-dropped on Sirius he wants to play for Giants, Bucs, or any team close to a Lombardi.
I heard the same thing. He mentioned several teams. Not surprisingly, the Bills weren't one of them.

kingJofNYC
07-26-2011, 02:53 PM
He's not coming here, nor do I think they have any interest in him. Especially with the way he pouted in GB, dude was a ***** last season.

Raptor
07-26-2011, 03:12 PM
I mean until I see this team actually get a starting caliber player who can make some level of impact via FA'cy I really can't get excited about any players because Nix and co just seem to have little interest in FA'cy

The only viable starter we got last year was D.Edwards who was decent until his injury is a player we fell into after other teams passed on him because of Med issues

better days
07-26-2011, 04:38 PM
I mean until I see this team actually get a starting caliber player who can make some level of impact via FA'cy I really can't get excited about any players because Nix and co just seem to have little interest in FA'cy

The only viable starter we got last year was D.Edwards who was decent until his injury is a player we fell into after other teams passed on him because of Med issues

Florence was a better signing than Edwards IMO.

stuckincincy
07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
He's not coming here, nor do I think they have any interest in him. Especially with the way he pouted in GB, dude was a ***** last season.

Yep. He's like - dunno - 70% of the NFL - totally in love with himself. The last thing I desire would getting an autograph or buying a jersey that glorifies this cadre of self-absorbed primadonnas. I'd accuse myself of extreme man-crush. :drool:

Raptor
07-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Florence was a better signing than Edwards IMO.

DF was signed two years ago not last year, and Nix wasn't the GM