PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

Mike
07-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Here is one, Living in AZ I can tell you what it looks like first hand to witness a team go from really good to really bad in short amount of time. Cards have lost Breaston, Boldin, Warner, Rolle, Dadsby, and now DRC all ProBowl talents. Next year they will probably loose Fitz as well!

Anyways here is my prediction for the next 10yrs of Football or so by Devision:

NFC West:
1) Will be Dominated by Rams
2) 49ers will have some good years, but 2nd Best Talent
3) Seahawks & Cards will Be bottom of Div

NFC South:
1) Bucs & Falcons will compete year after year for Top Spot.
2) Saints will fade as Brees gets older and retires
3) Panthers have to hope that Cam really is that good...

NFC East:Entire Devision is Getting Old
1) Eagles, they are good now, and will be good for next 5yrs
2) Giants will battleFor Div as well, Eli has another 8yrs in the league, some very good young talent on roster.
3) Cowgirls are getting Older and Romo has a year or two prove he is the man....
4) Skins, they will continue to overpay, read that way overpay, for good -not great players and wonder why they are still not winning.

NFC Noth
1) All about Rogers and the Pack, they will be the Team to beat in the North for the next 10+ years.
2) Lions are young and talented and will surpass Bears as 2nd strongest team in Div within the next 2-3yrs, if not sooner.
3) Da Bears, will Cutler become a winner? I don't think so. He will have some good years, some very good years, and bad mediocre years, but he will never be Great, and won't win anything significant.
4) Minnesota still needs a QB and in 5yrs they might still need a QB and by then the great players they have will have gone.

AFC East (you guys will hate me...)
1) Jets will become the late 1990's early 2000's version of the Bucs, Great Defense where is the offense? But a WOW defense. btw they are going after best FA CB in market to pair him Revis. Can you imagine that secondary. Now why don't the Bills do that, ever? anyways i digress.
2) Pats will still be great for the next 5yrs min, then Brady retires, and the backup, they guy they drafted this year is ready to go, and I think he will be a good one.
3) Dolphins, might steal Orton this year and become that team that everyone hates, the dark horse in the Div and in the AFC East. The East just got a lot lot thougher.
4) The next 10yrs of rebuilding will be like the last 10yrs, welcome to buffalo.

AFC West
1) As long as the Chargers have Rivers they are the team to beat, and he is becoming Elite if he already isn't there. Maybe they can over achieve one of these years instead of underachieving.
2) KC will be an average good team. They will have both winning and loosing seasons. In the end they are middle of the road talent wise with some potential.
3) Raiders are like KC except they need a QB. Will they find one, probably not. QBs don't grow on trees.
4) They suck now, but that could change in a hurry. Lets see how the QB situation settles. if they get their guy, this team could be good in 3-5yrs.

AFC North
1) You know the Steelers have been good since the early 1990's. They have been consistently winning, year after year after year for 20+ years now. That a lone time. And when they sputtered it was in the mid-late 1980's after their 1970's Dynasties. In other words, they know how to run an NFL organization. Like the 70's they got their QB and will be contenders for next 10yrs.
2) Ravens finally a their Franchise QB and he is a good one. I expect them to win a few Div crowns maybe even a championship. Not a Great Great team, but defiantly good.
3) Browns are getting better but winning in this Div for the next 10yrs will be very though.
4) Cinci are they still in the NFL?

AFC South
1) Houston, once Manning retires it will be all about the Texans
2) Tenn, I am willing to bet that Locker pans out and watch out.
3) Jags & Colts will alternate being on the bottom, that is after Manning turns the lights out.

Superbowl Predictions:
Rams will win at least 1 in next 10yrs
Falcons, Eagles, Jets, Pack, Chargers, Bucs, Pats will have a SB appearance (with some winning it and other loosing it. )

Extremebillsfan247
07-27-2011, 09:12 PM
My 10 year prediction for our division. Bills will return to the top, Jets will compete, Patriots will start to fade, and Miami will be the new Bills of the next 10 years.

Mike
07-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Only if

DrGraves
07-28-2011, 02:06 PM
whats this devision you speak of?