PDA

View Full Version : Have the Bills found Lindell's replacement?

BillsWin
07-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Lindell is a reliable kicker, but is up there in age.

According to the web, Buffalo has signed Chris Hazley out of Virginia Tech as an undrafted free agent.

Obviously, could just be a camp leg. But pretty soon we are going to have to start thinking long term for our kickers.

Is Hazley the guy, or does Lindell have another full season in him?

:usflag::dance3:

BillsWin
07-27-2011, 08:50 PM
:D

Goobylal
07-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Hazley was first-team All-ACC last year, made 20 consecutive FG's, and kicked a 49-yarder (I don't know if he kicked further than that, but 49 yards is still pretty good).

BillsWin
07-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Hazley was first-team All-ACC last year, made 20 consecutive FG's, and kicked a 49-yarder (I don't know if he kicked further than that, but 49 yards is still pretty good).

52 was his high.

mrbojanglezs
07-27-2011, 08:58 PM
we have never brought in kicker and a punter for camp i believe so maybe they feel they need to push both moorman and lindell, moorman didn't do so hot last year

Extremebillsfan247
07-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Lindell is a reliable kicker, but is up there in age.

According to the web, Buffalo has signed Chris Hazley out of Virginia Tech as an undrafted free agent.

Obviously, could just be a camp leg. But pretty soon we are going to have to start thinking long term for our kickers.

Is Hazley the guy, or does Lindell have another full season in him?

:usflag::dance3: The 2 oldest players on the team are Lindell 34 and Moorman 35. I agree, at some point we are going to have to start looking for replacements. JMO

Goobylal
07-27-2011, 09:03 PM
52 was his high.
Even better. :thumbsup:

How was he on kickoffs?

Goobylal
07-27-2011, 09:03 PM
we have never brought in kicker and a punter for camp i believe so maybe they feel they need to push both moorman and lindell, moorman didn't do so hot last year
They bring in kickers and punters every year, to help rest Moorman's and Lindell's legs.

mrbojanglezs
07-27-2011, 09:12 PM
They bring in kickers and punters every year, to help rest Moorman's and Lindell's legs.

oh, i guess i never even notice they sign kickers and punters