PDA

View Full Version : Orton vs. Fitzpatrick

buffalobillsfan95
07-27-2011, 11:47 PM
With all the talk about how orton isn't bad but a little over average, it made me think of fitz, who do you think is better and why?

BuffaloBlitz83
07-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Orten is better career wise and even last year in Fitz's best year Orten was better. He was a better prospect coming out of college too. Neither is a great QB though

Forward_Lateral
07-28-2011, 06:21 AM
I'd say they are about equal. Fitz' running ability might make him a bit more hard to defend against.
Orton gets no respect, which is a shame, because he's done a good job when handed the ball.

Mike13
07-28-2011, 06:24 AM
I would not give up alot for Kyle Orton.

Dujek
07-28-2011, 06:37 AM
50/50

You can win with them both, you can make the playoffs with them both, but you'll never win the big one with either of them.

Extremebillsfan247
07-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Fitz has never been a starter from day 1 before. The 2 are not comparable yet in my opinion. Fitz hasn't earned it. I'm going to wait until after this season is concluded to answer that question.

Forward_Lateral
07-28-2011, 07:02 AM
It will be interesting to see how Fitz does getting all the pre-season reps with the 1st unit as opposed to being thrown in there after a few games.

Extremebillsfan247
07-28-2011, 07:18 AM
It will be interesting to see how Fitz does getting all the pre-season reps with the 1st unit as opposed to being thrown in there after a few games.Late bloomers do happen in the NFL. Who knows what that added confidence of being the starter from day one will do? You are right, it will be interesting. I'm not entirely concerned with our offense at this point. My major concern this year is on defense. Although we drafted a lot on that side of the ball, the lack of true starters on defense is almost jaw dropping. We could have another year where one Fitz mistake could turn into disaster because our defense may not be able to get off the field for the second year in a row. JMO