PDA

View Full Version : Davin Joseph: A must sign for Bills

Mahdi
07-28-2011, 09:18 AM
IMO this guy is a must sign player for the Bills. With the state of the Pats, Jets and Fins DLs the Bills OL must get tougher and stronger. Wood moving to C is one move towards that and replacing Wood at RG with a mauling RG like Joseph has to be among the priorities for the Bills.

Our run game has been weak since Travis Henry left. That was the last time we had a consistent run game that was actually considered a strength for us.

Joseph will be needed to match up against Haynesworth and Wilfork and all the rest of the DLs we play 2ice a year.

If our offense is going to take the next step we need to get back to being a threat on the ground.

Joseph would be a big part of that.

NOT THE DUDE...
07-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Kraig Urbik will be good dude, we need a rt

mysticsoto
07-28-2011, 09:24 AM
IMO this guy is a must sign player for the Bills. With the state of the Pats, Jets and Fins DLs the Bills OL must get tougher and stronger. Wood moving to C is one move towards that and replacing Wood at RG with a mauling RG like Joseph has to be among the priorities for the Bills.

Our run game has been weak since Travis Henry left. That was the last time we had a consistent run game that was actually considered a strength for us.

Joseph will be needed to match up against Haynesworth and Wilfork and all the rest of the DLs we play 2ice a year.

If our offense is going to take the next step we need to get back to being a threat on the ground.

Joseph would be a big part of that.

I wouldn't mind him at all, but 1st priority is RT. We are likely going to have to throw alot at Clabo to get him here. I think they should do it. A solid Oline would do wonders for Fitz, FJ, Spiller and our whole offense!!! And with an improved D, we might actually start looking like a decent team!

Mahdi
07-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Kraig Urbik will be good dude, we need a rt
Joseph is a PB RG, Urbik is an unknown.

We need a RT also, Bills better pony up and start making this team competitive or else its the basement of the AFC for us again if not the NFL.

Mahdi
07-28-2011, 09:26 AM
I wouldn't mind him at all, but 1st priority is RT. We are likely going to have to throw alot at Clabo to get him here. I think they should do it. A solid Oline would do wonders for Fitz, FJ, Spiller and our whole offense!!! And with an improved D, we might actually start looking like a decent team!
I could argue that RG for our division is more important than RT. The interior DL we face are huge and talented.

Levitre gets outmatched sometimes and we have no RG.

better days
07-28-2011, 09:26 AM
I think Tampa wants to resign him. I think he is likely to remain a Buc.

DrGraves
07-28-2011, 09:31 AM
clabo is just using us to drive up the price for atl.

BertSquirtgum
07-28-2011, 09:33 AM

Did he tell you that? if not, this post is a moron.

mysticsoto
07-28-2011, 09:49 AM

Everybody has a price. Atl is going for a one-shot deal this year and may not be able to afford/match how high we can go. I'm not saying throw our whole cap space at him, but make a very decent offer and let's see what happens...

psubills62
07-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Wouldn't mind Harvey Dahl as an OG either.

EDS
07-28-2011, 10:27 AM
I wanted the Bills to draft Joseph when he came out so bringing him now would be great. Doubt it happens though.

Are we certain Woods is going to be starting at center this season? If so, assuming no free agent addition, who gets first crack at starting right guard?

Philagape
07-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Tampa kept him, 7-year deal

wmoz11
07-28-2011, 11:03 PM
53M...Wow.

Bert102176
07-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Joseph is a PB RG, Urbik is an unknown.

We need a RT also, Bills better pony up and start making this team competitive or else its the basement of the AFC for us again if not the NFL.

maybe they are going after a crap team for the year so they get Luck in the draft