PDA

View Full Version : Gailey on Sirius

HAMMER
07-28-2011, 04:27 PM
-First topic is Posluzny, praised him. Spoke to Davis being back and healthy. Spoke of Moats maybe playing inside. Pumping Chris White and Sheppard.
-Whirlwind with quick start, signings, coaching em up. Will install schemes slowly due to time restraints.
-Brad Smith, won't talk about them until six tomorrow night. Thigpen has "good upside", spoke to his familiarity.
-Tim Ryan pumped Fitz as did Gailey, "feels he will take another step this year".
-Florence, "fortunate to have three guys at CB that are really solid".
-Unpadded practices, "may go two a week for first few weeks, depends on how solid the fundamentals are."
-Merriman is about to explode, chomping at the bit, has something to prove, if healthy has a chance to have a terrific year.
-Maybin, balls in his court, needs to go do it, or he won't play. Spoke to conditioning and lack of consistent pass rushing technique.
-Spiller, needs to improve on pass protection and holding onto the ball. Gailey said he needs to do a better job of getting him involved.
-Roscoe, was having a great year until injury, looks good now, great shape. Spoke to "good, young" WR corps.
-Ryan and Kirwan really praising Gailey, "right mindset, top 5 offensive mind in football".

wmoz11
07-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Heard it too. I could listen to that man speak all day long. Kirwan and Ryan LOVE Gailey. Very good interview and some interesting remarks re: padded practices and when they'll be ready for the season (as opposed after the 3rd preseason game normally).

EDS
07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Moving Moats inside sounds like a bad idea.

RoanokeVABillsFan
07-28-2011, 06:43 PM
I heard it too. Good interview. On Spiller, he also said it was up to him to get him more involved in the offense and as far as the fumbling went, it wasn't a problem in college and hoped it was just a one year thing.

On the linebackers, he didn't mention Batten and I thought they were working him on the inside. Maybe I'm wrong on that. It was just interesting that he mentioned the rookies before him. He said White was really smart.

Night Train
07-29-2011, 05:13 AM
[quote=HAMMER-Ryan and Kirwan really praising Gailey, "right mindset, top 5 offensive mind in football".[/quote]

He just needs talent..and that's a big " if ".

Our HC is not the problem. You have to give him something to work with.

Luisito23
07-29-2011, 05:30 AM
I guess I don't mind Gailey...It's not his fault he's got Sh** to work with.

jcdavey
07-29-2011, 06:33 AM
fumbling is usually only a rookie thing that gets better (unless you're adrian peterson or tiki barber)

ublinkwescore
07-29-2011, 07:46 AM
I hope chan gailey can be this franchise's savior.

better days
07-29-2011, 07:52 AM
I guess I don't mind Gailey...It's not his fault he's got Sh** to work with.

After watching that car wreck in Washington last year, I'm glad Shanny turned the Bills job down. I am very happy with Chan so far.

EDS
07-29-2011, 08:08 AM
fumbling is usually only a rookie thing that gets better (unless you're adrian peterson or tiki barber)

Or Ryan Fitzpatrick

ddaryl
07-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Or Ryan Fitzpatrick

????????????????????

EDS
07-29-2011, 09:28 AM
????????????????????

Fitz had 8 fumbles last year!

Bill Cody
07-29-2011, 09:43 AM
I hope chan gailey can be this franchise's savior.

Coaching is important in football but talent usually wins.

mikemac2001
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Fitz had 8 fumbles last year!

Didn;t he have a lot in that new england game tho

like 3