X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

To Negative Fans

You know its kinda funny, All of the Negative Fans, you know those of us who have been calling a spade a spade for 10yrs now, get so much flack for pointing the obvious that when the Bills turn around - and yes someday they will- and many of us Negative fans become Positive Fans because the team is making obviously good choices, many of you currently delusional fans will Feel like we are jumping on the bandwagon. As if you somehow are more correct or a bigger fan in supporting the Bills even in their poor choices by looking the other way, and us rational fans will be reduced to band wagon jumpers, for supporting the team and being positive regarding their decisions when the Bills are winning.....
    Last edited by Mike; 07-28-2011, 10:44 PM.
    Please Make Sense
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: To Negative Fans

Originally posted by Mike
    You know its kinda funny, All of the Negative Fans, you know those of us who have been calling a spade a spade for 10yrs now, get so much flack for pointing the obvious that when the Bills turn around - and yes someday they will- and many of us Negative fans become Positive Fans because the team is making obviously good choices, many of you currently delusional fans will Feel like we are jumping on the bandwagon. As if you somehow are more correct or a bigger fan in supporting the Bills even in their poor choices by looking the other way, and us rational fans will be reduced to band wagon jumpers, for supporting the team and being positive regarding their decisions when the Bills are winning.....
    My god let me print you out a medal!!

YOU ARE SOOOO SMART!!!

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

when the Bills turn around

More than likely we probably won't have to worry about that for another decade.
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Well, until the day comes that the Bills win, you negative fans will not call a spade a spade, but will blame past failure on the people in charge today as if they had anything to do with past mistakes they were not here to make.

If you were to call a spade a spade, you would acknowledge the Bills now have a HC & front office that knows what they are doing. But you won't do that until forced to do so by the wins of the team.

Negative fans that remain negative as the Bills rebuild & show improvement will be considered band wagon fans by the true rational Bills fans when the negative fans jump on the band wagon AFTER the Bills start winning.

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

I'm not a negative person. I am a realist.

You're not a positive person. You're delusional.
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
            the Bills now have a HC & front office that knows what they are doing.
            By what measure?
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

We're not rebuilding and haven't done any rebuilding since Donahoe and Mularkey were here. Donahoe F'd Mularkey by making him have Losman and Losman alone to start at QB. Dick Jauron and now Chan Gailey are both spinning their wheels in mediocrity hires.

Actually Gailey is the we are worse hire. Sorry. As bad as Jauron was, Gailey has made this team worse.

We'll get better again, when we make a real hire at the GM position. A GM that will bring in a real HC. A real HC who will hire a real staff. I long for that to happen.

Cue the I'm a negative nancy responses and some neg rep in 3....2....1....

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Philagape
                By what measure?
                Well, you can look at the fact that while rebuilding in the FIRST year the Bills managed to take 4 ELITE playoff teams to overtime before losing & were an exciting team to watch even when losing.

You can also look at the number of players drafted & otherwise signed in the last two years that are still Bills unlike past years when half the draft class was cut by year two & some who weren't should have been.

And don't bring up Maybin. Nix was not responsible for drafting him & if he does not show something soon he will get cut.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
                  Well, you can look at the fact that while rebuilding in the FIRST year the Bills managed to take 4 ELITE playoff teams to overtime before losing & were an exciting team to watch even when losing.

You can also look at the number of players drafted & otherwise signed in the last two years that are still Bills unlike past years when half the draft class was cut by year two & some who weren't should have been.

And don't bring up Maybin. Nix was not responsible for drafting him & if he does not show something soon he will get cut.
                  That's a pretty low bar for "know what they're doing." I interpret that as, building a legit contender. LOOOONG way to go until there's evidence of that.
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                    I'm not a negative person. I am a realist.

You're not a positive person. You're delusional.
                    There are no negative fans, only negative teams with objective fans.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      We're not rebuilding and haven't done any rebuilding since Donahoe and Mularkey were here. Donahoe F'd Mularkey by making him have Losman and Losman alone to start at QB. Dick Jauron and now Chan Gailey are both spinning their wheels in mediocrity hires.

Actually Gailey is the we are worse hire. Sorry. As bad as Jauron was, Gailey has made this team worse.

We'll get better again, when we make a real hire at the GM position. A GM that will bring in a real HC. A real HC who will hire a real staff. I long for that to happen.

Cue the I'm a negative nancy responses and some neg rep in 3....2....1....
                      Well, if you are happy to watch a mediocre BORING team, you can watch your Browns. Nix & Gailey will get the Bills turned around & winning while the Browns go 7-9, 8-8, 7-9, 6-10. That is spinning wheels, not blowing up a pile of crap to build something worthwhile.

Comment

• Bangarang
                        • Sep 2010

At least we got Dareus. However, if he doesn't have 3 sacks in his first game I'm sure there will be the "Dareus is a bust" thread.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • May 2009

i hate all the ***** ass crying by all the rational fans. if you're so ****ing sick of the bills then go do something else.
                          Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 07-28-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Philagape
                            That's a pretty low bar for "know what they're doing." I interpret that as, building a legit contender. LOOOONG way to go until there's evidence of that.
                            When a team has as many holes as the Bills did when Nix was hired, it takes a LOOOONG time to fill in the holes. Instead of putting a cold patch on the holes that won't last & just leads to a bigger deeper hole, the Bills are ripping up the road & laying a brand new one. Yes that takes a LOOOONG time.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Jul 2007

Got a Bills tattoo... Don't think I can ever be considered bandwagon...
                              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

Working...
                              X