PDA

View Full Version : Bills Camp Opens Today!

DraftBoy
07-29-2011, 07:11 AM
That's something to be excited about...right?!

X-Era
07-29-2011, 07:13 AM
That's something to be excited about...right?!Yes it does and yes it is.

:clap:

Did you see how jacked Jasper was? Man, if that guy can plat DT at all...

Luisito23
07-29-2011, 07:13 AM
NO injuries!!!...That's the last team we need!

DraftBoy
07-29-2011, 07:25 AM
Yes it does and yes it is.

:clap:

Did you see how jacked Jasper was? Man, if that guy can plat DT at all...

Ive seen Jasper plays once, he can looked as jacked as possible till I see it on the field though...

There are plenty of other players I think could surprise us. Who does everybody else like?

better days
07-29-2011, 07:34 AM
Ive seen Jasper plays once, he can looked as jacked as possible till I see it on the field though...

There are plenty of other players I think could surprise us. Who does everybody else like?

I like Fitz. He is a smart QB & this will be his 1st camp as a starter. That will make a huge difference for him preparing for the season. He has shown true leadership while the players were locked out & the team believes in him.

k-oneputt
07-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Why aren't our top draft picks signed yet. It shouldn't even be a problem now with the new cba.
Typical Bills, start with the 7th rounders and work backwards to the top guys who we need in camp now.
Dareus should be signed right now especially with Miller and Green already signed.

tampabay25690
07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Im excited as hell..
So many different players to get excited about.
Good Young team.
Jasper looks like a guy that is happy for the opportunity to play in the NFL. Now he has to go out and show it.

Looking forward to seeing:
Damion Easly, wanna see what he has to offer
Brad Smith, what will he offer to this fun offense.
Troup, lets face it he knows we drafted dareus...
Shepperd, how will he react to Poz leaving and his possibly taking over the reigns..
Shawn Nelson, has the talent wanna see him put it out there.......

Very excited I wish I could be at camp to see it all.....

wmoz11
07-29-2011, 07:56 AM
I think Justin Rogers will impress. Can't wait to see how certain guys have progressed (Batten, Moats, Merriman).

Now let's get these rookies signed.

superbills
07-29-2011, 08:05 AM
Is the first ACTUAL practice today or tomorrow? Today's just the day they report, correct? Regardless, given our lack of FA moves it's going to be real interesting seeing how some of these rookies and second-year players fit in. I want to see big things from Spiller, I want to see our D-line come together with Dareus as an anchor, and for the love of all things holy please, God, let Shawn Merriman be healthy, ready to play, and STAY that way. Thank you :pray:

Dujek
07-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Want to see Merriman on the field. I'd love it if he could produce for us.

Want to see the defensive line, because it could be beastly if they get Dareus and Kyle Williams on the field at the same time.

And I really want to see what Easley can do

Extremebillsfan247
07-29-2011, 08:12 AM
That's something to be excited about...right?!Time to get a look at our rookies. Fun times. lol

mysticsoto
07-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Want to see Merriman on the field. I'd love it if he could produce for us.

Want to see the defensive line, because it could be beastly if they get Dareus and Kyle Williams on the field at the same time.

And I really want to see what Easley can do

Me too, but at the same time, I'm worried. He seems like he has something to prove, and I'm fine with that, but do it in a game and not in practice. We can't have him go down again this year!!!

mysticsoto
07-29-2011, 08:17 AM
I'm interested in seeing Batten and Easley. Two prospects who I thought had great potential last year before their injuries. Wouldn't mind taking a look at Jasper, Sheppard and a few others also...Oh, and I want to see that extra "muscle" Troup put on...

methos4ever
07-29-2011, 08:18 AM
I think that Williams and Rogers are going to impress with their physicality in pre-season games.

BTW, should we do a poll as to who starts the first TC fight?

Dujek
07-29-2011, 08:21 AM
I think that Williams and Rogers are going to impress with their physicality in pre-season games.

BTW, should we do a poll as to who starts the first TC fight?

Bell vs. Merriman

Bell has the weight advantage, but given the lack of testing in the offseason Merriman has the 'roid rage to add to his MMA training. Merriman wins.

Extremebillsfan247
07-29-2011, 08:22 AM
Bell vs. Merriman

Bell has the weight advantage, but given the lack of testing in the offseason Merriman has the 'roid rage to add to his MMA training. Merriman wins.Merriman is back to full health. Seeing what he can add to our defense will be interesting to watch. JMO

tampabay25690
07-29-2011, 08:26 AM
I think there will be more camp fights this year.
Just think some of these guys had to spend extra time with there wives when they can be in Buffalo training....
Hostility will be at a high in all camps....

superbills
07-29-2011, 08:44 AM
I think there will be more camp fights this year.
Just think some of these guys had to spend extra time with there wives when they can be in Buffalo training....
Hostility will be at a high in all camps....

:lmao:

wmoz11
07-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Sounds like Johnny White signed per his Twitter.

Michael82
07-29-2011, 08:53 AM
I'm so excited! Tomorrow is the big day! I can't wait. I will be there Saturday afternoon, at the new practice field with my notebook in one hand and the camera in my other hand. Yeah baby! :dance:

mysticsoto
07-29-2011, 09:11 AM
I'll be there next Friday, afternoon practice, if anyone else is going.

Like Mikey, I'll have a notebook and camera in hand! I like to try and get video too when I can...

HAMMER
07-29-2011, 09:29 AM
I will be there Thursday night. Good thing they aren't practicing this morning, it is pouring here in Pittsford.
With the new sissified CBA I wonder if they have a "no practice in the rain clause"?

tampabay25690
07-29-2011, 09:31 AM
As long as u guys don't have anything else in your hands like at HOME.....

Jan Reimers
07-29-2011, 09:33 AM
That's something to be excited about...right?!
One of my favorite days of any year, and even more this year after the long lockout. Go Bills!

DraftBoy
07-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Im excited to see Batten and Easley.

I agree with others, I think Rogers will impress. Kid was a ball hawk in college.

psubills62
07-29-2011, 12:15 PM
Im excited to see Batten and Easley.

I agree with others, I think Rogers will impress. Kid was a ball hawk in college.
+1

There's a lot of players that I'm interested in seeing, particularly the young guys, and thus somewhat excited too. Carrington is another guy I like as a second-year player. I like his potential on the weak side.

BillyT92679
07-29-2011, 12:18 PM
I went to Fisher
I love Fisher
I love the Bills
I hate training camp. I doubt I go this year. I never went when I lived in Rochester to be honest. Maybe once or twice. I went last year.