X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

What a Joke Bills took day off to sign rooks

I can't believe this franchise, they tell burnett they won't negotiate any more until the weekend because they wanted to concentrate on signing rookies. WTH is that crap??? they couldn't multitask, why couldn't they start signing rookies earlier in the week what they were too busy negotiating with thigpen and smith LMAO.

Once we lost poz they should have been on the horn going after ILBs hard.

now the bills blog saying davis and torbor are the starters and chan is fine with it

GUESS WHAT THE FANS ARE NOT FINE WITH IT!!!

These guys have zero upside, sheppard better catch on quick.

And no i won't be happy with crowder hes not that good

RANT OFF
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: What a Joke Bills took day off to sign rooks

now i hear that moats is working out at ILB...... great now we have no depth we need to take guys out of position where they were performing and stunt their progress

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs
      now i hear that moats is working out at ILB...... great now we have no depth we need to take guys out of position where they were performing and stunt their progress
      Relax, Buddy Nix is a genius.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
        • Jan 2010

im usually pretty laid back with the bills i dont let stuff get to me and I dont get my hopes off to much, but this really rubs me the wrong way how they just tell him lets hold off talks until we sign rookies, wtf is that, if you want him you get him, have one of the other million dollar office guys sign rookies

Comment

• Thurmal
          • Oct 2005

Look, I know the Bills are incompetent, but do you REALLY believe that if they wanted Burnett badly, they wouldn't have gone after him today.?

Buddy blows smokescreens and is generally full of **** when it comes to speaking with the media.

They didn't want Burnett badly at all, it's not like they just put off talking to a guy they were enamored of b/c they had rookies to sign.
          "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Thurmal
            Look, I know the Bills are incompetent, but do you REALLY believe that if they wanted Burnett badly, they wouldn't have gone after him today.?

Buddy blows smokescreens and is generally full of **** when it comes to speaking with the media.

They didn't want Burnett badly at all, it's not like they just put off talking to a guy they were enamored of b/c they had rookies to sign.

they sure as hell should of want him, chan saying we are fine at LB today with torbor and davis starting makes me sick

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

they sure as hell should of want him, chan saying we are fine at LB today with torbor and davis starting makes me sick
              Yeah, they also said we wouldn't go after any big-name free agents, but made a huge push for Clabo yesterday.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

Where does it say the Bills took the day off to sign rookies?

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                  • Jan 2010

Yeah, they also said we wouldn't go after any big-name free agents, but made a huge push for Clabo yesterday.
                  what does that do for the team now?

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mahdi
                    Where does it say the Bills took the day off to sign rookies?
                    i was referring to reading something from twitter that there was mutual interest but talks would resume on saturday so they can focus on signing rookies today

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Look, I know the Bills are incompetent, but do you REALLY believe that if they wanted Burnett badly, they wouldn't have gone after him today.
                      Absolutely yes.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Thurmal
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                        Absolutely yes.
                        Because Burnett's agent didn't let Buffalo know Miami was really interested? Sure.

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

You can't really blame Buddy, he had a coveted 5 pm reservation at Ponderosa for seniors night and you can't expect him to pass that up.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Did Chan actually say that?

That ****ing bothers me.

I'm OK with letting Poz walk, but we have to get some youth in there to take their lumps. Neither Davis nor Torbor are the long-term answer. If we have to start one of them for experience, fine, but if we start both of them, we are just spinning our wheels.

What happened to Danny Batten?
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Prov401
                              President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                              • Aug 2008

Really? Because I find him to be a straight shooter. He's said time and time again, we are building this team through the draft. He's said time and time again, we're not going to be flashy players in free agency. He said we needed to draft best player available in both drafts... Say what you want about CJ, but on both 1st rd drafts days, we got the BPA in each.

Where are these smoke screens?

Comment

Working...
                              X